How Does It Feel Like to Wake Up In the Sun?

California Roll Call!

Started by WhiteNoise, Dec 03, 2018, 19:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Which shows you seeing?

Shrine Expo Hall - May 15 - Los Angeles
12 (75%)
Greek Theater - May 16 - Los Angeles
10 (62.5%)
Bill Graham Auditorium - May 17 - San Francisco
10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Also, sorry about the kittens, but holy shit. This is actually happening!
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Dec 04, 2018, 22:12

Wish I'd gotten in on the presale faster. Section BRC, row T, seats 112 and 114. Still gonna be great, happy to be centered... a liiiiitle closer would have been best!

Well since all of us are gonna meetup and spent some time before and after the show, let's not forget that the peeps sitting next
to you will more than enough strike some good conversation, and bonus points if you make some friends along the way.

And maybe perhaps, initiation to the our beloved forum.

Besides.....we are the BROTHERHOOD after all!

But I do wish I had a seat buddy like Enjoyed!  :'(

@ryno
Finally will get the chance to meet you fine sir!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Dec 04, 2018, 22:12

Wish I'd gotten in on the presale faster. Section BRC, row T, seats 112 and 114. Still gonna be great, happy to be centered... a liiiiitle closer would have been best!

was it livenation? they seem to be running a nice scam where if you select best available, it will only give you the best available single seat, then prevent you from purchasing a ticket where there are 2-3 seats available next to each other.  i guess it's to encourage group buys, but it really irks me when i'm told the only ticket left is in row z and there are clearly two available in row a, but you can't buy them.

First 2 shows were AXS, the final show was Ticketmaster/Live Nation

AXS owns Flash Seats, which I really like (since you can transfer ownership of tickets to avoid having a denied entry), but these will most likely be AXS PDF printouts

Teams and venues akin to an MSG use "Ticket Master Account Managers" which you can also transfer.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was there a price tiering sheet available for the Greek? I didn't partake in any ticket purchasing today, so I would be interested in seeing what each section is being priced for.

Confirmed from NY! Taking my wife to the Shrine show for our first trip to the west coast. Couldn't risk a NY/East Coast show not being announced!

Quote from: Bosco on Dec 05, 2018, 03:27

Was there a price tiering sheet available for the Greek? I didn't partake in any ticket purchasing today, so I would be interested in seeing what each section is being priced for.

as of now...
sec a - 124.50
sec front b - 79.50
sec back b - 59.50
sec front c - 59.50
sec back c - 39.50

Quote from: Apostle on Dec 05, 2018, 03:48

Confirmed from NY! Taking my wife to the Shrine show for our first trip to the west coast. Couldn't risk a NY/East Coast show not being announced!

I can only assume they would do a show out there like they always have. It feels weird that only california is only part of the north america tour. i personally think they're still working on it!

Welcome aboard Apostle!

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Dec 05, 2018, 03:56

as of now...
sec a - 124.50
sec front b - 79.50
sec back b - 59.50
sec front c - 59.50
sec back c - 39.50

Thank you good sir.

Out of curiosity, does anybody know if PIT was made available during pre-sale? same cost as Section A?

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Dec 04, 2018, 22:47

Well since all of us are gonna meetup and spent some time before and after the show, let's not forget that the peeps sitting next
to you will more than enough strike some good conversation, and bonus points if you make some friends along the way.

And maybe perhaps, initiation to the our beloved forum.

Besides.....we are the BROTHERHOOD after all!

But I do wish I had a seat buddy like Enjoyed!  :'(

@ryno
Finally will get the chance to meet you fine sir!

Yes, to some of you.
Hello again to others.
I think I've met Enjoyed, Pooter, Foxboy, and SpiritualVibes (Gian) so far...
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: ThePumisher on Dec 05, 2018, 09:50

124.50? 
Without fees!

Quote from: Bosco on Dec 05, 2018, 06:02

Out of curiosity, does anybody know if PIT was made available during pre-sale? same cost as Section A?
Never saw it when I was purchasing, but I was about 2-3 hours behind the initial offering. Back A (arguably some of the best seats for the price) wasn't available for me either, anyone see that?

Also, @Geoff and anyone who was unable to purchase certain tickets, do you still need help with that?

A chemical peeps meetup is always a fine thing. I remember Gelsenkirchen and it was gorgeous. (and I also remember someone had a camera an was filming the whole thing and I never see that vid...)
no idea, no idea

Got a screen grab of the price tiering chart.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Dec 05, 2018, 18:48

Back A (arguably some of the best seats for the price) wasn't available for me either, anyone see that?

Nope. I saw that and thought the same thing. It's where I would have been looking to get tickets, but there were none. Happy with the front of B though!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Dec 05, 2018, 18:48

Without fees!

Never saw it when I was purchasing, but I was about 2-3 hours behind the initial offering. Back A (arguably some of the best seats for the price) wasn't available for me either, anyone see that?

Also, @Geoff and anyone who was unable to purchase certain tickets, do you still need help with that?

yuuuuup
I just need one, got my Venmo ready to go whenever

gf may attend for the last show, but I have tix for those (bless Ticketmaster's easier onsales)
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

These shows are sponsored by....

So...whos the Black Madonna? Anyone seen her? What's her music like?

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Dec 06, 2018, 18:11
Old school house DJ. She's seriously great at it:

These shows are sponsored by....
I've had that thought a couple of times when this thread has been on the front page. Briefly looked for a GIF of a California Roll doing some calling but eh, that didn't work.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Dec 06, 2018, 18:18

Old school house DJ. She's seriously great at it:

Mm, tru dat. She also came up in discussion on the forum a little while ago here.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

You must have been an elephant in your previous life, Wolkenkrabber :D

Btw, those ticket two price brackets are nuts. At $124 I wanna at least grab the octave kitten once!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)