10 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

I hate you, guys   :'(
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Got my shrine ticket, so now going to all 3
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh right. I'm going to all three.

So, suck it. Bitches.

Did I mention I booked my flights for the Chemical Maystravaganza?

Freakin'
Pumped.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jan 11, 2019, 22:28

Did I mention I booked my flights for the Chemical Maystravaganza?

Freakin'
Pumped.

Hi five my brotha!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

My Francisco tickets have arrived today.
I Can officially say, "Francisco, I'll See you there."
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

PLANS ARE IN ORDER!!!!

Wife and I couldn't make the road trip work - too much of a time commitment unfortunately - so we're flying out. She's flying round trip Chicago - LA May 14-21, but I've got a little extra time and I'll be flying out May 10 - either to San Diego then LA on the 12 or just straight to LA.

We should planning a carpool / caravan up to San Francisco on the 17th!
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Apr 21, 2019, 18:35

either to San Diego then LA on the 12 or just straight to LA.

Sweet!

If you decide to visit SD, try hitting up Gaslamp Quarter. Everything is within walking distance (food, theaters, ocean, zoo, etc) Its a vacation nook I enjoy at least once a year.

Might be down for the carpool as well.
Last Edit: Apr 21, 2019, 22:38 by inchemwetrust

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Apr 21, 2019, 18:35

We should planning a carpool / caravan up to San Francisco on the 17th!

I can probably accommodate, as I'm driving from LA->SF.

I forgot to mention I will be at all three officially, with Mrs. Biff attending the SF show. Unfortunately, Biff Jr aka "Son of a Biff" will not be attending due to being the tender age of 5 and the show being well past his bedtime.
Also my corgi, Mr. Biffkins will not attend due to his lack of guide dog credentials. Finally, my cat, Biff Supreme, will not attend due to his fear of loud noises and clowns.
Last Edit: Apr 22, 2019, 01:43 by Biff

Quote from: Biff on Apr 22, 2019, 01:38

I forgot to mention I will be at all three officially, with Mrs. Biff attending the SF show. Unfortunately, Biff Jr aka "Son of a Biff" will not be attending due to being the tender age of 5 and the show being well past his bedtime.
Also my corgi, Mr. Biffkins will not attend due to his lack of guide dog credentials. Finally, my cat, Biff Supreme, will not attend due to his fear of loud noises and clowns.

:D Had a good laugh. Octave Cat and Kitten will be sad though. Have a nice trip you all and the best show of your lives. You going route 1 or more inland?
Last Edit: Apr 22, 2019, 09:06 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Damn. There are going to be a significant number of us making that trek from LA to SF!!

Thankfully the drive isn't terrible awful bad. The down side is that we're going to have to take off relatively early in the morning to make it to SF on time.

Wow. We are going to be wiped the f*ck out. loooooool

Oh, Biff, you had me laughing out loud at the explanation of the absence of some of the members of your family.

Quote from: Csar on Apr 22, 2019, 08:41

:D Had a good laugh. Octave Cat and Kitten will be sad though. Have a nice trip you all and the best show of your lives. You going route 1 or more inland?

I'll probably take 5. 1 is nice and moist lay coastal but 5 would get there quicker even though the scenery leaves something to be desired.

Totally serious question, is there a un-official after-party after the San Francisco show? As someone that probably shouldn't be forcing a trip like this at the moment. I'm all about cutting loose, encompassing in each others glint, and sparking some banter with y'all. I'm not trying to make anyone commit or do anything they don't want to, but if it's everyones intention to part ways after the show (which I totally understand if you have to)... I think I'll have to pass on the trip and await for all the gossip to be documented on the forum.

Not trying to draw attention or sympathy, just trying to carefully pick and choose my moment. This sounds like one hell of a meet-up, putting some of our prior attempts (outside of some of the legendary NYE DJ gigs, from long ago) to shame.

Quote from: Bosco on Apr 22, 2019, 21:32
Totally serious question, is there a un-official after-party after the San Francisco show?
Yes please!

Quote from: Bosco on Apr 22, 2019, 21:32

Totally serious question, is there a un-official after-party after the San Francisco show?

This is news to me! Hope it's better than New York's hottest club.

Since there's a ton of us going, where are we gonna have this after-party?

Edit: ok! I know it's a great idea but not to sure where to start if we do this. Maybe we can play it by ear or wait and see till we get to May.

Edit 2: Just checked that we'll be in May next week! April went by very fast.
Last Edit: Apr 22, 2019, 23:24 by inchemwetrust

Probably just head to a bar that will be receptive to a crowd like us.

I'm just trying to put a feeler out there to see what the attitude towards something like that is. I know the trip is gonna be a tiring one for many of you, some people have flight schedules already scheduled, family to attend to, and etc.

Quote from: MadPooter on Apr 22, 2019, 08:43

Thankfully the drive isn't terrible awful bad. The down side is that we're going to have to take off relatively early in the morning to make it to SF on time.

Wow. We are going to be wiped the f*ck out. loooooool

Not sure on the legality, but totally happy to help with some of the actual driving.

Quote from: Biff on Apr 22, 2019, 13:41

I'll probably take 5. 1 is nice and moist lay coastal but 5 would get there quicker even though the scenery leaves something to be desired.

And there's the smell...

Quote from: Bosco on Apr 23, 2019, 00:46

Probably just head to a bar that will be receptive to a crowd like us.

I'm just trying to put a feeler out there to see what the attitude towards something like that is. I know the trip is gonna be a tiring one for many of you, some people have flight schedules already scheduled, family to attend to, and etc.

My flight isn't until 8:55pm on the Saturday and I don't have work until midday on the Sunday, so I'm very down for extending the celebrations and libations as far as they can go. Especially if it encourages an elusive Bosco sighting.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Since it's the most affordable, I would have to leave Saturday Evening, as well. The latest I can pull is 4:55PM and that's with the nickel and dime-ing, United Airlines.

The only thing outside of going to the show, (and hopeful post-show celebration), is I've yet to "officially" purchase the new album and would love to pay homage to Amoeba on Haight street, again.

I had mentioned before possibly booking a hotel in the city (definitely not in the cards, forgot how expensive it is), but now I'm targeting in on possibly reserving something by the airport and letting the BART and MUNI scoot me around the area.

By the sounds of it,

Drivers:
Biff

Riders/drivers/tbc:
Whitenoise
Inchem
Enjoyed (+wife)
Pooter
Ryno (including self)

Who am I missing?
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Whitenoise (+wife)

We're gonna need a bigger boat