Who's Gonna Take the Weight, Who's Gonna Take the Blame?

Chemical Spotting

Started by Wolkenkrabber, Jul 05, 2015, 11:58

Previous topic - Next topic
One Too Many Mornings on BBC's Earth: Deadly 60
no idea, no idea

Surface to Air at 8:56 in this awesome skate video

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

A different & longer PS4 advert.

IT'S MORNING TIME!

Wide Open on Lauren Laverne's show

So maybe it is true (click) that WO is the next single. But on the other hand, she played Born In The Echoes alot before...
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Nov 16, 2015, 12:10

Wide Open on Lauren Laverne's show

So maybe it is true (click) that WO is the next single. But on the other hand, she played Born In The Echoes alot before...

I don't think there's any doubt at this point. As already mentioned, it's suddenly been added to 6 Music's A-list playlist. That didn't just happen for no reason.  And the Kolsch mix is 100% official and is acknowledged by Shazam. I susepect it's just a matter of time before we can buy the remix.

Also see my new comment on the Wide Open remix thread.
Last Edit: Nov 16, 2015, 16:08 by Skyscraper
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Just  heard  Lauren  Laverne  (on her BBC 6 Music show)  say ... " if  you're  a  fan  of  The Chemical Brothers  make  sure  you're   listening  to BBC 6 Music  over  Christmas " ... she went on to say  she  can't  reveal  any more  details  just  yet ...

Hmm .. Guest mix ??  Live set ??
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Heard This Is Not Game this morning on the local student radio koelncampus. Was a little bit surprised, but had to turn the volume up.

Quote from: Fine Time on Nov 18, 2015, 12:18

Last year they had a week in wich everyday a different host moderates a show. Can't remember who exactly was on board, but Alison Goldfrapp did one broadcast.
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Fine Time on Nov 18, 2015, 12:18

Just  heard  Lauren  Laverne  (on her BBC 6 Music show)  say ... " if  you're  a  fan  of  The Chemical Brothers  make  sure  you're   listening  to BBC 6 Music  over  Christmas " ... she went on to say  she  can't  reveal  any more  details  just  yet ...

Hmm, that sounds so wishful! :D I'm all in for a Christmas live special .... or whatever will end up in our stockings :D
Last Edit: Nov 18, 2015, 20:29 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Pearls Girl on Lauren Laverne's show.

Oh, wait, that was Underworld
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Csar on Nov 18, 2015, 18:55

Hmm, that sounds so wishful! :D I'm all in for a Christmas live special .... or whatever will end up in our stockings :D
announcing... A Very Chemical Brothers Christmas Album!

I can't wait to hear Tom's take on Wonderful Christmastime.
Never for money, always for love.

Jingle Balls?
no idea, no idea

It Doesn't Matter at Lauren Lavernes show right now
no idea, no idea

Surface to air in 'Thunderbirds are go: No strings attached' documentary

LOL - Go plays during Tommy Lee's drum rollercoaster solo whatever, and a bonus is he gets stuck during it. LOL

Waiting in the doc office for my appointment and Ed walks in! Imagine Ed but with a squared head! :))
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Redout_Chemical on Jan 20, 2016, 20:14

LOL - Go plays during Tommy Lee's drum rollercoaster solo whatever, and a bonus is he gets stuck during it. LOL

Wow. When did I miss the fact that Tommy Lee plays a show all by himself?

Apparently not anymore, though. http://ultimateclassicrock.com/tommy-lee-misses-motley-crue-concert/

French band The Shoes just posted that video of Snow with snow :)

If anyone is familiar with Chris Hawkins' early 6Music show, they're playing songs I've requested all week. If they do it on order, Surface To Air will be played on Friday!

Watching season 2 of Casual.
Alex, Laura and Leon are at a pub quiz and the first question that is asked is "Tom Rowlands and Ed Simons are better known by this stage name..."
dancesoitallkeepsspinning