Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

General Bullshit Chat (pt 2)

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike
I've never heard of anyone getting jabbed while sick with covid, I shudder to ask how exactly it went down.
Yeah, the idea wasn't that good  ;D  I had a heavy cold and felt a bit powerless. As i said, i'd had a couple of pcr-tests before (one in London 6 days before, then an other one 4 days before, and finaly back in germany one 2 days before my first vaccine shot), and they where all negativ so i thought it's just a heavy cold and not covid. Before the vaccine you have to fill out an anamnese and they asked if got any symptoms, but because i wanted to get the vaccine, i lied an they jabbed me. My condition went worse at the same day, and one day later another pcr-test was taken with a positive result.

What kind of symptoms you got, Pumisher?
Heavy cold, fever, shivering, the most terrible headache i've ever had, complete powerless. Oh, and i wasn't hungry for like a week. The first 4 days i slept fore mor than 18h a day, after that it gets better day after day but i needed the full 14 days of quarantine to get back on track.
no idea, no idea

• Burst Generator
  • trying
Arcade Fire just played a last minute surprise set at this years Coachella. I watched the entire set and for the most part it was kinda forgettable (at least watching it from stream). Win Butler has the body language and actual look of someone a bit defeated. I mean, no big surprise, it's been a rough couple of years for everyone. The reason I'm posting about this, is the end of their set was such a glorious cathartic moment, for both crowd and band. Only a handful of artists of Coachella lore, could produce a genuine moment like they did tonight. Makes me fucking miss this festival real bad.

I would imagine it will be captured and available from someone on YouTube soon. I'm hoping my feelings translate to those who have yet to witness it.

• Freak Of The Week
Heavy cold, fever, shivering, the most terrible headache i've ever had, complete powerless. Oh, and i wasn't hungry for like a week. The first 4 days i slept fore mor than 18h a day
Yeah, that sounds familiar.
I'm really glad you're better.
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
Win Butler has the body language and actual look of someone a bit defeated.

I've watched the Carly Rae Jepsen set twice since yesterday. It similarly started with a low energy and dare I say, un-rehearsed, feel to it. But, perhaps in a similar fashion to the Arcade Fire set, you could see her and the rest of the band on stage get more and more into it throughout. Seeing the uplifting effect of performing live again wash over an artist you enjoy, is a real treat.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Burst Generator
  • trying
(Coachella 2022 Stream)

Danny Elfman with one of the most bizarre performances I've ever seen.

He's performing his recent weirdo solo album stuff, alongside his legendary scores, and Oingo Boingo hits. Dude has a full orchestra accompanying on stage and has striped his shirt off to show his new buff grandpa look, fresh ink and all.

I love this mans body of work, but I'm a bit worried.

Wes Borland and Steve Bartek part of the show, btw.

Edit:

Caribou on fire, I feel like a shithead for skipping their show last fall...

Edit 2:

Billie Eilish got Damon Albarn as a special guest. They played "Feel Good Inc." and I just wished they went the extra mile and got Shaun Ryder for "Dare"
« Last Edit: Apr 17, 2022, 09:25 by Bosco »  

• Peter the Bellboy
  • The ChemBase Team
Edit:

Caribou on fire, I feel like a shithead for skipping their show last fall...

Edit 2:

Billie Eilish got Damon Albarn as a special guest. They played "Feel Good Inc." and I just wished they went the extra mile and got Shaun Ryder for "Dare"

Gonna have to check these out. Curious what Billie Eilish has to do with Gorillaz at all.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike

• Burst Generator
  • trying
Fun. That reminds me of an old pop culture clash shirt that I had as kid with homer and Michael Jordan’s Nike campaign, “Just Do It”.

(Mine was in a grayscale color.)

I loved that shirt, I think I managed to wear it on class photo day…

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!