As I Walked Along the Supposed Golden Path

General Bullshit Chat (pt 2)

Started by whirlygirl, Jul 08, 2015, 01:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: satur8 on Nov 20, 2019, 15:32

My 11 year old couldn't beat me at some random game on the iPad.

Suddenly he said, in a gruff voice, "I'M MAD AS HECK! I AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT NO MORE!"

Silence, smiles, and laughter.

"Mommy was playing your music in the car today."

Lol, never go full potty mouth. I remember when I was that age I would substitute "hail" for hell. Or my favorite, "dam" for damn! Don't you call me out for swearing! Obviously talking about water-way barriers!

Happy thanks giving to all, Preparing a big feast with the family. Turkey... Mashed potatoes... Mac & Cheese... Cidar... Chilli Cheese Frito boats...
just the usual stuff.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Nov 28, 2019, 21:05

Happy thanks giving to all, Preparing a big feast with the family. Turkey... Mashed potatoes... Mac & Cheese... Cidar... Chilli Cheese Frito boats...
just the usual stuff.

Hey Conn6or same to you and everyone in the forum settling down with family and friends today. LETS EAT!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY Y'ALL!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Good luck today, UK.
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

What the fuck, UK? It wasn't even close.

Signed...an American that is suddenly even more concerned about our next election.

-----------

My favorite meme from today?
"What a wonderful time to be white, stupid, and cruel." 
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

I just don't know what to say.
Stupidity is norm these days (by that I mean voting over and over for liars and people who do not have your best interest in mind expecting... miracle, I guess?).
Not only in UK or USA.
EVERYWHERE.
Are we really in minority?
... it's rhetorical, obviously we are.
I'm sorry, folks. You deserve better.
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2019, 16:49 by sandelic

Yup. This is effed up. It's unsettling to see that people so eagerly like to follow bloviators, loudmouths, showboats, brazen cheaters, deceiphers and liars. Egoism and the lack of genuine interest in democracy and its principal pillars is a frightening development. It sort of reminds one of history that seems repeating itself over and over again.

This is a somber day for all open-minded Brits and Europeans.
I can only hope for my British friends that Brexit won't be as bad as anticipated. Hold tight!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it!
Enjoy the company of your family and friends today, my dear Chemical sisters and brothers!

Thanks Sandelic! Let me extend the season's greetings by saying Happy Holidays guys and gals!

Happy Holidays from the US of A!
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you too!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Weihnachten und so
no idea, no idea

^ Nice.

Meanwhile, some new EML Ritual visuals
Last Edit: Jan 22, 2020, 20:11 by Wolkenkrabber
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Thanks for all the laughs.
RIP, Terry  :'(

I have but one wish, that France beats England in the 6 Nations tomorrow. Let it be the first post-brexit slap in the face of England.