What's this do? Just Remember ... to Fall In Love!

Post Your Music (pt 2)

Started by Enjoyed, Jul 08, 2015, 09:30

Previous topic - Next topic
Got to chime in. Great production, Enjoyed! The drums in K Special  are gorgeous!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Cheers you guys! <3
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

edit: wrong topic

edit2: but i can post my copy of Song To The Siren again  ;D

Last Edit: Jul 14, 2015, 11:26 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Pumisher have you got this thread mixed up with Now Playing?
Yea though I walk through the valley and shadow of death
every day of my life,
I fear no evil for The Lord is with me.


Excellent, Enjoyed, bloody excellent!

Anyone want to do another album remix project a la Further?
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: androidgeoff on Jul 17, 2015, 22:56

Anyone want to do another album remix project a la Further?
This album almost feels unremixable! Go, SIFSD, Just Bang and maybe Born In The Echoes are the only one's I'd be brave enough to touch.

How about an original collaborative forum CD? One rule, every song on the CD has to be a collaboration between at least two forum members. So you send stems back and forth, or remix each others songs, or come up with new ideas with other people, all over the internet. We've got at least 8-10 musically inclined people here and if you team up more than once you could make a ton of cool songs out of that.
Last Edit: Jul 17, 2015, 23:20 by WhiteNoise

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jul 17, 2015, 23:16

How about an original collaborative forum CD? One rule, every song on the CD has to be a collaboration between at least two forum members. So you send stems back and forth, or remix each others songs, or come up with new ideas with other people, all over the internet. We've got at least 8-10 musically inclined people here and if you team up more than once you could make a ton of cool songs out of that.

Now that's a lovely, scary and outstanding idea whitenoise. Thechembase album of the century.

That is a cool idea. I'd be down for that.


i guess i will slowly remix them all then  :music :music :music :music :music :music :music
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jul 13, 2015, 11:42

My album was announced today. Finally.

Here are a couple of tracks. One a lot more Chemical than the other...

http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/enjoyed-keep-to-chloe-paws-out-k-special

Does this mean I can dance like a fool again to your music like that time at the Social? Mind you, I have to be in the same country again. Hmmmm...
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.

"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars

Quote from: rynostar on Jul 19, 2015, 06:09

Does this mean I can dance like a fool again to your music like that time at the Social? Mind you, I have to be in the same country again. Hmmmm...

Absolutely!
I'm actually coming to the states in September, so I'll be a little bit closer. I'm hoping to play a few shows when I'm there if my manager can sort it out.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jul 17, 2015, 23:16

How about an original collaborative forum CD? One rule, every song on the CD has to be a collaboration between at least two forum members. So you send stems back and forth, or remix each others songs, or come up with new ideas with other people, all over the internet. We've got at least 8-10 musically inclined people here and if you team up more than once you could make a ton of cool songs out of that.

I realised I 'liked' this post but didn't reply to say that I'd totally be down for it as well.

Do we have any other vocalists on here?
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Yeah I'm a vocalist. what do you want me to sing? ...and my heart will go on and on......


Pootie done pootie all out his bootie
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jul 19, 2015, 13:16

Do we have any other vocalists on here?
I know a guy who was briefly on here who I collaborated with 2 years ago, I haven't talked with him in a while, but he sings well enough and does some nice psychedelic rock meets synthpop stuff. https://sonictrampmusic.bandcamp.com/album/universe

And I can sing really loud and slightly on key if you're looking for that!

If we do this album we totally need to name it Born in the Forum.

Me again. Sorry.

I did a remix for Shaun Ryder's new joint and the lovely Lauren Laverne at BBC 6 Music has made it her MPFree for July. She also played it this morning, which was pretty cool!

You can download it (for free, obvs) from here...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/3HVFXGhv97Q6nh0lg9mhcw0/mpfree-july-2015

If you want.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 08, 2015, 13:39

It's not exactly "new", but that's all of my most recent tracks :
https://soundcloud.com/sbrk/sets/new-stuff

EDIT : how the fuck does the soundcloud embed work ?

Damn. Very nice.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jul 13, 2015, 11:42

My album was announced today. Finally.

Here are a couple of tracks. One a lot more Chemical than the other...

http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/news/latest-news/enjoyed-keep-to-chloe-paws-out-k-special
Although late for this party, congratulations Enjoyed!  Can't wait to hear other songs!
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

2 years ago, I did a Dj set at the museum of art, here where I live. Almost forgot about it, and I want to share it with everyone around here.

https://soundcloud.com/nekcore/nekcore-dj-set-museo-arte-de

It's a mixture of house, techno, breaks, hip hop, and kinda experimental. I hope you guys enjoy it !
Last Edit: Jul 26, 2015, 19:22 by Nekcore

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.