Who Is This Doin' This Synthetic Type of Alpha Beta Psychedelic Funkin'?

We've got to try

Started by Ben_j, Mar 07, 2019, 10:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Watched the live event where they featured the track prominently. A lot of people in the chat really don't like the tune, which kinda breaks my heart. On the other hand, I can understand how overusing it (which I think they do) can really upset those who are not into that kind of music.

Yeah. I mean its a gamble what they've done.

I like the track but hearing it too much in an arguably masculine fuelled environment like that kind of kills the magic a bit. Especially before the new album where hopefully you don't find yourself skipping it for that reason.

I had to get a tram through the city for an interview on the way to the Grand Prix and in all honestly would much prefer putting up with a Australian Football crowd than this one if have to deal with public transport sport crowds.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: Ben_j on Mar 13, 2019, 19:31

Watched the live event where they featured the track prominently. A lot of people in the chat really don't like the tune, which kinda breaks my heart.
I noticed that, too, in the comment section of YT. Weird, because I'm not getting anything spectacular out of that Brian Tyler theme, except for the whooosh effect. Sounds like your standard Hollywood orchestral cue, nothing to write home about.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Ford on Mar 13, 2019, 12:47

This is a frickin' awesome promo video.

I haven't heard the complete track yet (saving it for the album release) but this promo sounds EFFING AWESOME! The acid sounds at the beginning but especially the thumping bass at the 45 seconds mark. Reminds me of Elastic Eye and Keep my Composure. Can't wait to hear this one live.

Quote from: UltimatePelmeni on Mar 09, 2019, 17:18

Wide Open - a girl is dancing
Wide Open is, beside the Star Guitar video, the best video from our beloved Brothers and one of the coolest videos in general. It's just perfect in every term.
no idea, no idea

We've Got to Try da Hoops!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Shadows such a good boy!

Best part of that vid was the seemless back and forth editing of the dog driving and flying in the car on the track and in space.
Reminds me of the death star trenches in star wars.

Great BTS btw!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Apr 17, 2019, 18:10

Shadows such a good boy!

Shadow is a Bitch!

Last Edit: Apr 18, 2019, 00:43 by Bosco