K+D+B Is Godlike

We've got to try

Started by Ben_j, Mar 07, 2019, 10:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: JRSZ on Mar 07, 2019, 23:13
Damn It's really simple but good track Every Chems Album had that slower chill track and No Geography's one will be WGTT
Have to say I disagree with this! The tune BANGS! It might actually be my favourite of the new tracks so far. It's definitely got more of an album feel than the FY, MAH, or GTKO, which seem built to be played live Imo. That could also be because we've been hearing em live for ages before the release..

Anyway, WGTT is a total earworm, has been on repeat in our house s I nce yesterday morning.

Edit: on the "chill" note, anyone have any ideas for which other tunes might be the slower ones on NG? My bet's on "Catch Me I'm Falling" but mostly based on it being the album closer!

FINALLY! There's a clip where nobody is dancing!

Take a look at last chemical clips:
EBW 10 - a chuchundra is dancing
SIFSD
Go - women are dancing
Wide Open - a girl is dancing
Free Yourself - robots are dancing
Got To Keep On - people are dancing

And now there's a dog! And it is not dancing. It is driving a car. Finally!
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Well, they do create dance music...

but I get what you're saying. This was a much welcomed change of idea.

I guess Sometimes I Feel So Deserted is crying in a corner right now.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Bosco on Mar 09, 2019, 18:26
Well, they do create dance music...
But what we had in the 90's or 00's. Tim Burgess is stuck in a mental hospital, a factory worker sees robots everywhere, a guy in office is fucked up, etc.

We've Got To Try is a brilliant reference to the time when chemical clips had some meaning.

Quote from: Csar on Mar 09, 2019, 18:45
I guess Sometimes I Feel So Deserted is crying in a corner right now.
I don't really like this clip, as well as the song. But it had some plot. So that's why it was deleted from this "just dancing" list.
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

^ Because you don't like SIFSD it doesn't count? Oh.
I think it's one of their best ever videos (and it was directed by the same guy as WGTT).
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Mar 09, 2019, 20:34
^ Because you don't like SIFSD it doesn't count? Oh.
It doesn't count because it's not about dancing. It has a plot and it's ok.
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Quote from: UltimatePelmeni on Mar 09, 2019, 19:17

We've Got To Try is a brilliant reference to the time when chemical clips had some meaning.
Well, I find meaning in Free Yourself and Wide Open too. But that's just me.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

For videos, I think Free yourself is still the favourite for me, You had to watch it a few times to pick up all the 'easter eggs' as people online like to call them throughout the clip. I wanted to watch it more than once cause there was a storyline going on and it was also left open at the end to suggest more questions what happens.

I know its a good clip when I want to watch it again like the other film clips they have done over the years. For some reason WGTT I don't have the desire to watch it again, I know what happens its cute, the end. The song is great though.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: Csar on Mar 09, 2019, 21:36

Well, I find meaning in Free Yourself and Wide Open too. But that's just me.
Oh, it's a translation mistake. Of course all the dancing clips have some meaning too. I meant that not-dancing clips had some story. For example in Believe the guy is working, then he's going home, then he's visiting a doctor and so on.
I don't mean that dancing clips are bad and mindless, but when 5 of 6 last videos are about dancing in some forms it's getting a bit annoying.

Quote from: MIKL on Mar 09, 2019, 22:16

For videos, I think Free yourself is still the favourite for me, You had to watch it a few times to pick up all the 'easter eggs' as people online like to call them throughout the clip. I wanted to watch it more than once cause there was a storyline going on and it was also left open at the end to suggest more questions what happens.

I know its a good clip when I want to watch it again like the other film clips they have done over the years. For some reason WGTT I don't have the desire to watch it again, I know what happens its cute, the end. The song is great though.
Well, that's the best description of the bros that everyone finds their own favs.
Last Edit: Mar 09, 2019, 23:54 by UltimatePelmeni
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Mar 08, 2019, 16:24

(Not reading the Forum Sandelic? :D Hope you heard the Desert Island mix)
EDIT: also, I guess you didn't read my Reply #43 above  :'( ...
Sorry, I somehow missed said posts.
I see now Bosco had same idea.
I actively avoid all live/mix/samples of new stuff till album drops.
I still have to listen to Desert Island mix.  :(

I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: Enjoyed on Mar 08, 2019, 17:43

It's a 3 second "remix" of WGTT that they sped up to 15000bpm and filtered to sound like an F1 car speeding past.

So it actually is the full remix? That's what I thought.

Quote from: Ford on Mar 08, 2019, 00:17

I like it. Keen to hear this track throughout the Formula 1 2019 season, as Ricciardo dominates those podiums in the Renault.

Wahahaha.That me my laugh out loud!  ;D

Quote from: Joslyn on Mar 10, 2019, 20:09

What he meant was Grosjean dominating the podiums on the Haas

Quote from: UltimatePelmeni on Mar 09, 2019, 21:01

It doesn't count because it's not about dancing. It has a plot and it's ok.

That's some highly advanced classification of yours there, buddy...
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: Joslyn on Mar 10, 2019, 20:09

At least we can both agree Ric will put that young whippersnapper Verstappen in his place!  :))

Quote from: Ford on Mar 11, 2019, 14:48

At least we can both agree Ric will put that young whippersnapper Verstappen in his place!  :))

:)) :)) Let's see Ric becomes world champion before Max.

Watching the live stream of the launch at the moment and they have all the promo videos using WGTT.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

This is a frickin' awesome promo video.

Seriously cool. This comment made me laugh:

Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: Ford on Mar 13, 2019, 12:47

This is a frickin' awesome promo video.

That video is getting me hot! Should play it before live shows.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.