What's this do? 1-2-3-4-5-6 Base!

CANADA!!!!

Started by Redout_Chemical, Mar 26, 2019, 16:31

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Redout_Chemical on Mar 27, 2019, 12:27

17, I was at the last one in Technically Mississauga, but its just outside of Toronto, 2002 come with us tour.
loved that show
Eight or over.

Quote from: GLAKO-FAHN on Mar 27, 2019, 12:53

loved that show

It definitely was amazing, ill never forget the blinking eyes during it began in africa.

I actually met Tom and Ed that day, and my experience was on the old site where it would share fan stories.

I had gone in the afternoon with intentions of meeting them, parked my car out back by hte loading trucks and i was literally there maybe 10 minutes and a Volkswagon Jetta pulled up next to my car with Tom in the Passenger Seat and Ed was laying across the back seat....needless to say I chatted a bit with them and they signed my CD and it was the greatest moment ever.

Until someone stole my signed cd a few years later......been waiting 17 years for another signature.....


Flights to Montreal...$600

Flights to LA & SF...$300

Still thinking about Montreal...

Plus, aren't most of the Canadians showing up to the LA & SF shows??? (Tim, Myself, anyone else???)
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.

"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars

Quote from: rynostar on Mar 29, 2019, 15:05
Flights to Montreal...$600

Flights to LA & SF...$300

Still thinking about Montreal...

Plus, aren't most of the Canadians showing up to the LA & SF shows??? (Tim, Myself, anyone else???)
Right now I'm looking at London in May. Flights to Montreal are +$600 plus outrageous festival price, or flights to the UK for roughly $800 and cheaper show tix. Plus the All Points East Friday night has Primal Scream, Spiritualized and Hot Chip!

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Mar 29, 2019, 15:26

Right now I'm looking at London in May. Flights to Montreal are +$600 plus outrageous festival price, or flights to the UK for roughly $800 and cheaper show tix. Plus the All Points East Friday night has Primal Scream, Spiritualized and Hot Chip!

Keep in mind that day passes for Osheaga will be available, they always release them about 2 months before the festival, i guess they try to trick people in thinking there wont be any at first.

I myself am also holding out for another Canadian show, i have the montreal hotel booked but im not buying festival passes until i know for sure thats my only option.

I would love to go to the US shows, but unfortunately border patrol wont let me in....

Quote from: Redout_Chemical on Mar 29, 2019, 16:53
I would love to go to the US shows, but unfortunately border patrol wont let me in....
Bummer!!

Yeah I know about the later release for single day passes but I don't remember seeing a single other act I'd be interested in, unlike the London show. My wife and I were already planning a trip to the UK this fall but decided we might just bump it up for this show. Ironically it was the Osheaga announcement that started it haha

Trying to stay optimistic... Been investigating the coordination of Osheaga and New York show. Amtrak (train) has the Adirondack line which will take you to and from New York and City to Montreal, all at totally reasonable price ($70!). It's also supposedly one of the most reputable and scenic amongst locomotive trip enthusiast. The downside being it's a 10.5 hour trip, which is a full day commitment. But the schedule between chems shows, August 1st and August 3rd, totally allows it.

That being said, fuck me, I hate the cost of a hotel.

Please pray for me that my daughter is born before the Aug 3rd.

these next 4 weeks are gonna be the longest ever. But if she comes and I get to see them chems after 17 years, ill be in heaven.

Quote from: Redout_Chemical on Jul 08, 2019, 14:18

Please pray for me that my daughter is born before the Aug 3rd.

these next 4 weeks are gonna be the longest ever. But if she comes and I get to see them chems after 17 years, ill be in heaven.
I'm not religious but I'll make an exception!

Dear Lord, I pray to you, please let his daughter come within the next 4 weeks. Let daughter and mother be healthy and wealthy and this nice Canadian chap be able to embark on his chemical pilgrimage on the Third of August. (And while we're at it, I wouldn't say no to one more German gig, thank you!). A-man!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Csar on Jul 08, 2019, 16:41

I'm not religious but I'll make an exception!

Dear Lord, I pray to you, please let his daughter come within the next 4 weeks. Let daughter and mother be healthy and wealthy and this nice Canadian chap be able to embark on his chemical pilgrimage on the Third of August. (And while we're at it, I wouldn't say no to one more German gig, thank you!). A-man!

LOL amazing.

IM not religious either, but im trying anything here....

Well the wife says shes done with the pregnancy, and will make sure its out before August.

Needless to say ive bought my ticket and reserved hotels.

I think this actually may be happening, an 18 year wish coming true.

If anyone needs a ride from Toronto to Montreal, let me know.

:) ;) :D ;D

Quote from: Redout_Chemical on Jul 15, 2019, 14:03

Well the wife says shes done with the pregnancy, and will make sure its out before August.

Needless to say ive bought my ticket and reserved hotels.

I think this actually may be happening, an 18 year wish coming true.

If anyone needs a ride from Toronto to Montreal, let me know.

:) ;) :D ;D

First off, congrats to you both for bringing a bundle of joy to this world.

Second, very happy for you to check the Chems show! Sending positive vibes and more excitement to you.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jul 15, 2019, 18:21

First off, congrats to you both for bringing a bundle of joy to this world.

Second, very happy for you to check the Chems show! Sending positive vibes and more excitement to you.

Thank you very much!!

Needless to say this has been probably the best summer ever so far.

Anyone going this weekend?

Ill be there for the day Saturday and have a hotel right by the festival so let me know!!!


I cant believe tomorrows the day.

Babys still not here, but to hell with it im taking a chance here as we both agree shes a bit early to come (next saturday is the due date)

Please send vibes that will keep my wife from going into labour tonight or tomorrow PLEASE.


Dreams do come true, 17 years in the making. 17 years of waiting.

Baby-on-pause vibes coming your way!

Have a tonne of fun.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Redout_Chemical on Jul 29, 2019, 13:11

Anyone going this weekend?

Ill be there for the day Saturday and have a hotel right by the festival so let me know!!!

IL be there but coming in the afternoon should be there around 4 ish. Gonna at least see Rufus as well. Though I cannot really do much hanging out after the show since I have an early departure on Sunday.

I made it!!!!!! Just getting an Uber there now from my hotel. Drive took wayyyyyy longer than expected.

I can't believe it's happening.

Glad to hear that you are finally seeing a show.
Last Edit: Aug 04, 2019, 04:29 by Fiercefoxes


0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.