Who's Hungry?

CANADA!!!!

Started by Redout_Chemical, Mar 26, 2019, 16:31

Previous topic - Next topic
Was totally worth seeing them again. Tracklist was the same as the NY show but the renditions had some slight differences. The only issue was that the middle frequencies were muted compared to the others which made it a bit tricky to pick out some of the vocals and instrumentation but this apparently was a broader problem with a lot of the acts that played on this stage.

Crowd was good for their set, hopefully it will encourage them to tour East Coast Canada more often.

Dream come true. Still processing that night, but it was amazing.

Will post some pics as I got some good ones. Just sorting through them all, was right up in the front maybe 10 people back from the barricade.

Loved that the crowd was so into it, Ed and Tom genuinely looked amazed everyone was having a good time and very appreciative. Watching them at times I saw Tom say to ed at least twice WOW and pointed at the crowd.

I'm so frigging happy for you Canadians! It had been so long and you finally were able to catch them.
@redout: I guess you're the happiest soon-to-be daddy up there right now. You owe your wife, you know that, right? :D
Looking forward to pics and reviews and what not.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 06, 2019, 18:20

I'm so frigging happy for you Canadians! It had been so long and you finally were able to catch them.
@redout: I guess you're the happiest soon-to-be daddy up there right now. You owe your wife, you know that, right? :D
Looking forward to pics and reviews and what not.

I do owe her big time, she knows this. I called her after the show and must have been delirious as i was talking to her as I told her i loved her several times and her answer to that was "are you drunk" which surprisingly I wasnt just in case I had to drive the hell home.

I can honestly say though that the whole day I was a mess, worst anxiety ever the whole drive there thinking that something was going to happen, I called the wife too many times and was aparently annoying her at one point cause she was trying to sleep. But the prayers worked, and my daughter is still not here! Ah well this week at some point I guess, the chemical gods were looking out.

Dunno why some are upsidedown.

Ill try  to fix it later.

Quote from: Redout_Chemical on Aug 06, 2019, 19:36

Don't worry, that's just a normal post-show glint situation. Everything's upsidedown for a while, even the fotos.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Redout_Chemical on Aug 06, 2019, 19:36

Maybe you are lying and they are from australia?
no idea, no idea

Not my videos but these were on the festivals reddit.

The Chemical Brothers - Go (
)

The Chemical Brothers - MAH (
)

The Chemical Brothers - Temptation/Star Guitar (
)

The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl (
)

The Chemical Brothers - Block Rockin' Beats (
)