Surrender to the Void

AUSTRALIAN tour 2019/2020...????

Started by whitelabel84, Mar 27, 2019, 04:14

Previous topic - Next topic
I think you need to be a Telstra customer and use your login for your online account.

There's also a Ticketek presale at the same time. Does anyone know of any earlier ones??

Very exciting!
Who is dis doin' this synthetic type of alpha beta psychedelic funkin'?

Quote from: Krisper on Apr 30, 2019, 22:26

I am over the moon, 3 shows! Do any aussies know how to get the Telstra Thanks presale?

I believe they had something similar to The Prodigy gigs back in Feb. Thinking one has to be a Telstra customer to gain access to this. Not much more info than that.
But I wouldn't stress out too much, sign up to the Frontier Pre Sale as I assume they would have more tickets set aside than Telstra.

Thanks, signed up to the Frontier Touring list, so all good. I am just sooo excited, I have booked hotels all within a short walk of the venues, now I just need tickets  ;D

Well done, Sir! I've locked in both Sydney & Melbourne already! To say I'm pumped would be an understatement!! HERE. WE GO!

Quote from: whitelabel84 on Apr 30, 2019, 22:57

Well done, Sir! I've locked in both Sydney & Melbourne already! To say I'm pumped would be an understatement!! HERE. WE GO!

You should consider Brisbane too. Riverstage is amazing, my wife and I saw them there in 2011, it was raining, it's like a dream in my memory.

I'm a Telstra customer, but live in bloody Perth! If I fly to Sydney this will be one costly concert ticket.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Apr 30, 2019, 20:48

Holy shit what a good get. The Avalanches' DJ sets are even better than their live shows, you're in for a treat.

Back in the day I'd always wish and thought they'd be a great match together when touring down under and finally its happened. I got goosebumps when saw it. One great night of music.

And yes DJing is more their strength cause they can really go to town there like they're albums.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Awesome support! I've bought a $2 SIM card with Telstra just to get into the presale...bit over an hour to go!

Got my Melbs tickets!! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

Woohoo, I just bought 6 tickets, 2 to each show, followed the links from the Telstra page, there were no checks to see if I was a Telstra customer. So excited!!

Quote from: Krisper on May 03, 2019, 01:01
I just bought 6 tickets, 2 to each show,

This guy chems!
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: kosek on May 03, 2019, 15:29

This guy chems!

My wife and I did it in 2011, such a wonderful week, we never thought we would get the chance to do it again!

And Eddyboy Simons is looking forward too seeing you both as per his insta. Chapeau!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on May 03, 2019, 22:38

And Eddyboy Simons is looking forward too seeing you both as per his insta. Chapeau!

I know, I am over the moon, he replied! One way or another we will meet the Brothers this time :)

Just got my tickets of each city.
Never been to Australia before.
I'm really look forward to it lol

I also thankfully secured a floor ticket in Melbourne with the second pre-release sign up.

"I'll See You There"

Hold Tight Down Under, the wait is nearly over and with a possible set change up too!

https://www.theage.com.au/culture/music/back-rockin-beats-the-chemical-brothers-return-20191011-p52zsz.html

Ooh, you're right, that does sound promising:

We've had a good response to the summer shows and will change the songs up a bit and add some new aspects for the Australian shows," he says.

You Australians better get your recording devices ready :D
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

So we should expect them to break out whatever new ideas they've been cooking up for the live show by the end of the month? Didn't expect that to be a part of Halloween this year, but...
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Its gonna be fucking magical, The Avalanches will bring out something special too I think with the mix beforehand. Still no sign of getting that Out of Control remix anywhere they teased, it might be too slow for a concert gig but they could drop it in for little moment somewhere obscure in the mix for a bit cause they've pretty much mixed anything over the years.