I Know What to Do: I'm Going to Lose My Mind

2019 - Forest Stadium Hills, New York - August 1

Started by inchemwetrust, Apr 11, 2019, 18:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Best $200 I've spent in a looooooooooooooooong time

I'M GOING TO SEE THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS LIVEEEEEE AHHHHHHH
MY FIRST CONCERT EVER AND IT'S GONNA BE THE BROTHERSSSSS THE BROTHERSSSSSSSS!!!!!
  :)) :)) :)) :)) ;D ;D ;D ;D

(yeah i'm excited as hell omg)
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Up in 322 behind the stage. Oh well, those will make me appreciate my night 2 fan club seats more, I guess.

That's a really nice looking poster.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on May 09, 2019, 00:34
That's a really nice looking poster.
Looks great. Nice typeface choices. I'm sure it's 100% unintentional but I have a hard time not thinking of the iron throne though. Clearly have GoT on my mind

Do we think that will be the official poster for sale at the NYC show? (Will there be a NYC poster for sale?)

Not gonna make this. Selling one GA at face value. Figured I'd give forum first chance before I try selling elsewhere.

I know spiritual vibes / Gian was still looking for one. I sent him a fb message to check the forum.
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Thanks for sending out the word, Ryno.  I'm looking for $79.50
even. It was ~$95 so I'm sparing the fees.

Quote from: Bosco on Jul 18, 2019, 20:47

Not gonna make this. Selling one GA at face value. Figured I'd give forum first chance before I try selling elsewhere.
Damn, this year has not been kind to you when it comes to the Chems. Bummer you can't go.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

I won't lie, it stings. But there's a lot of fans who have waited longer than me or haven't had the opportunity at all. Maybe I'll be able to rebound and make a trip out to the UK for the fall tour. And if not, thank goodness for recordings.

Hey, bosco, if that deal doesn't go through you could get in touch with me - depending on circumstances I might be able to make a competitive offer.
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Nobody has gotten in touch with me, Champiness. If you want it's yours. Gonna start selling it on open market tomorrow though. Let me know.

I'm looking for an extra GA ticket and would be happy to take it off your hands. My friend and I are coming up from DC for the show but our friend we are staying with in NYC is interested in coming with us.

Sorry guys/gals. My ticket sold about an hour after I listed it. Had I known there was a decent amount of demand, I would have held it back a bit longer for you guys.

Quote from: Bosco on Jul 18, 2019, 20:47

The universe owes you big time Bosco!

I'm not sure why you couldn't go but I do know your one of the biggest and committed fans I know. You always make an effort to see the Chems.

Hugs to you man!

#freebosco
Last Edit: Jul 30, 2019, 17:00 by inchemwetrust
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Who's going? any lurkers out there? now's your chance.

sorry for the kitten btw
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.