So We Rollin' With the Chemicals and We Got the New Sound

2019 - Forest Stadium Hills, New York - August 1

Started by inchemwetrust, Apr 11, 2019, 18:55

Previous topic - Next topic
Can someone post a download link for that Full Set video?  Not available anymore.  Thanks in advance.

Quote from: Shotglass75 on Aug 05, 2019, 18:02

Can someone post a download link for that Full Set video?  Not available anymore.  Thanks in advance.

Noooooo.It was such a great video. I really enjoyed watching them having such a great time. I want it to if somebody has it.
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

I managed to snag it from YouTube before it was pulled,its nearly 3 GB so im not sure what filehost I can use. Any suggestions ?

I only have the audio.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Shotglass75 on Aug 05, 2019, 18:02

Curse you, UMG!!!

Quote from: Fiercefoxes on Aug 05, 2019, 18:13

I managed to snag it from YouTube before it was pulled,its nearly 3 GB so im not sure what filehost I can use. Any suggestions ?

Mediafire works best for me.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Aug 05, 2019, 19:07

Mind dropping me a PM with that? ;)

Me too, please & thank you!
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Alright, worked on the EQ a bit and sent you guys a PM.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 06, 2019, 09:49

Alright, worked on the EQ a bit and sent you guys a PM.

Would you mind PMing me the audio? It was my first Chemical Brothers show after being a fan for 10+ years, what an experience!

Quote from: DubsToasted on Aug 06, 2019, 15:55

Would you mind PMing me the audio?
same?
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

With no video, I cant see and without mp3, I can't listen. This REALLY SUCKS! Instead having  long crapy week ((((

Check your messages and live long and prosper.
— Aurora (The Seed)

It's back online (and if I'm not mistaken with my audio edits :) )

— Aurora (The Seed)

Long shot... but did anyone happen to keep some confetti from this show? I grab some from all my shows but seem to have lost the pieces I took from this one. If so please PM! Would mean a lot :)