Hi Kevin
6 (33.3%)
Hi Kevin
2 (11.1%)
Hi Kevin
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 18

So, I was listening last night and heard Hi Kevin.  Damn you people.   >:D

Whenever I hear either the NIN or Cash version of "Hurt," I always hear "What have I become my Swedish Fish." 

Errr... I am (still) not hearing "Hi Kevin" when I hear this song. Maybe it's an accent thing?

But my real reason for digging up this thread isn't to talk about my being hard of hearing at times. Oh no, not that. I currently work with two gentlemen named Kevin. I work remotely which means 99% of my communication is in writing. And goddamnit every fricken time I reach out to these two gentlemen, I can't help but think of this Hi Kevin stuff on the forum!  :-[
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Apr 12, 2019, 14:47

Got a coupon
Got a coupon
Got a coupon making me high
Got a coupon making me high

Got a coupon
Got a coupon
Got a coupon what can I buy
Got a coupon What can I buy
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: rynostar on Jun 07, 2019, 17:59

Got a coupon
Got a coupon
Got a coupon what can I buy
Got a coupon What can I buy

CASH   CASH
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Got a kippa
Got a kitkat

I somehow feel the urge to adapt the topic's title. This could be a thread about what we think we hear in Chems tracks, no?

I for one always hear the German word "verdunkeln" in Get Up On It Like This or Whirly's Fucking Animal in Eric's House. :D
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

what is heard is what the real words are, right?
Eight or over.

Quote from: Csar on Jun 08, 2019, 08:57

I somehow feel the urge to adapt the topic's title. This could be a thread about what we think we hear in Chems tracks, no?

I for one always hear the German word "verdunkeln" in Get Up On It Like This or Whirly's Fucking Animal in Eric's House. :D

Nah, I think the Hi Kevin thread title is brilliant, it has spawned another sort of inside forum joke, haha!

Maybe if the thread evolves and we are in a between-album lull, it can be moved later on to the Music Response or Social section. I dunno, just a thought! 😊
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.