How Does It Feel Like to Wake Up In the Sun?

Shazam!

Started by Wolkenkrabber, Jul 10, 2015, 20:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah, guess what? There's plenty to check out on the Facebook page right now, but also Shazam.com now has clips available for all the tracks on the standard album. Not the bonus tracks though.
You're welcome!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

on itunes , all the previews are available!

Longer clips on itunes including the bonus tracks.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

not happy - and that makes me sad  :(
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 10, 2015, 21:03

not happy - and that makes me sad  :(
Not happy with what?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

that the taste of his honey aint so sweet
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Csar on Jul 10, 2015, 21:08

Not happy with what?

mostly everything except go, reflexion, radiate, go (extended), reflexion (extended) and the artwork. on the other hand these are only short snippets, maybe hearing the complete album in full it blows my head of, who knows.
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 10, 2015, 21:25

mostly everything except go, reflexion, radiate, go (extended), reflexion (extended) and the artwork. on the other hand these are only short snippets, maybe hearing the complete album in full it blows my head of, who knows.
Woa, that sounds frightening...
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

if the album blows your head off, you should change your name to the pumicer because your head will be porous

btw taste of honey is the chem bros' way of saying "fuck u lorde"

Fck you in what way? Because she made them releasing This is Not a Game? Well, because I think her voice was nice on that track, in fact it was the only voice worth it in that song.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Those vocals on Taste of Honey will do some justice to the instrumental track instead of This is not game. It sounds even more spacey than before, that's my point of view so far, need to wait for full listening.
Last Edit: Jul 11, 2015, 00:11 by Nekcore

Quote from: androidgeoff on Jul 10, 2015, 21:47

btw taste of honey is the chem bros' way of saying "fuck u lorde"

Now that I know that TOH is basically TINAG (with no Miguel), I feel slightly disappointed. Why would the bros give away first dibs to a lame soundtrack instead of their own album?
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jul 11, 2015, 03:01

Now that I know that TOH is basically TINAG (with no Miguel), I feel slightly disappointed. Why would the bros give away first dibs to a lame soundtrack instead of their own album?

They did it before. Galaxy Bounce for Tombraider 2.
Haven't heard anything of TOH. EML ritual was the last track I listened to because I heard it so clearly at the live show. I will hear the rest when the album arrives.