Ouhmmmm Beya-deh. Ahhhhhh Yeah!

What is your favorite track(s) from 'No Geography'?

Started by Bosco, Apr 13, 2019, 19:54

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite track(s) from 'No Geography'?  (pick up to 3)

Eve of Destruction
Bango
No Geography
Got to Keep On
Gravity Drops
The Universe Sent Me
We've Got to Try
Free Yourself
MAH
Catch Me I'm Falling
Fantai
what would this world be without some mindless data collecting!

Damn I had to choose 3 tracks...
but I have 4 of them
Eve of Destruction
MAH
No Geography
Catch me I'm Falling
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

The strange thing (not bad or good) about this album that i can't really pick the favorite track. The album is so complete and united that you listen to it and then just realize "Oh, is it ended? Wow". For me it's the second one after Further in the scale of integrity (this word? I don't really know the correct translation). In fact, all chemical albums are monolithic as fuck and there is a clash of the titans to reach the top of the Scale of Intergrity Chart.

Returning to the topic question, if you're asking me with a gun to my head i'll pick Bango and Mad As Hell.
And all the other songs.
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Surprised to see that Gravity Drops already has a leg up on Free Yourself

Has Gravity Drops convinced a few more now? Wow. It was the most hated when the album came out. I just voted so that would've helped as well.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

I'm pretty sure if I had not heard the 4 tracks released before the album my pick would be different but I picked GTKO, EoD and The Universe. Objectively though, MAH and We've got to try are up there too.

Bango got some catching up to do!
Shout out to all who voted for the Dog Planet!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I voted prematurely.
Can I change my votes?
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Not been able to get title track out of my head since Friday.  It's a bit short but it's wonderful.
I think as I only had 6 new tracks to pick from its taken the edge off a bit. MAH is still super fresh though.

Quote from: sandelic on Apr 15, 2019, 10:13

I voted prematurely.
Can I change my votes?
You can now.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: sandelic on Apr 15, 2019, 10:13

I voted prematurely.
Can I change my votes?
Quote from: Csar on Apr 15, 2019, 11:21

You can now.
Are you sure that's democratic, or are you respondng to Sandelic's emotonal campaign?  People need to understand that voting has consequences and that every vote counts one way or the other. ^-^
IT'S MORNING TIME!

I almost choked on coffee!  ;D
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Apr 15, 2019, 12:45

Are you sure that's democratic, or are you respondng to Sandelic's emotonal campaign?  People need to understand that voting has consequences and that every vote counts one way or the other. ^-^
No Geography means No Geography!
Never for money, always for love.

Gotta Keep On Drinking the Fanta is my pick
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Apr 15, 2019, 12:45

;D

Ok, you get brownie points for calling out my hypocritical self!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)