Did I Pass the Acid Test?

Fan Club Pre Sale Tickets

Started by zadar, Apr 14, 2019, 10:43

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey all!  So super excited that I just found that the bros are coming to NY on Aug 1st.  Literally have not seen them in concert since my college days in the year 2000 when the came to Philly.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to get the Fan Club Pre Sale tickets?  Any help would be much appreciated.  Plan on making a whole weekend of the event!

Thanks!

Quote from: zadar on Apr 14, 2019, 10:43

Hey all!  So super excited that I just found that the bros are coming to NY on Aug 1st.  Literally have not seen them in concert since my college days in the year 2000 when the came to Philly.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to get the Fan Club Pre Sale tickets?  Any help would be much appreciated.  Plan on making a whole weekend of the event!

Thanks!
Hi and welcome! I just posted about it in our Live forum
https://forum.thechembase.com/index.php/topic,1260.msg18503.html#msg18503
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Anyone know the deal with the fanclub presale today for Forest hills I didn't get a code or anything and really want tickets since I love like 10 mins away.  Would keep me from going to la.

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)