Hey Girl

Gravity Drops

Started by Enjoyed, Apr 19, 2019, 20:26

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: whirlygirl on May 05, 2019, 00:51

Agree with everything here. If you're listening to this album as a whole, you need this song between Got To Keep On and The Universe Sent Me. It's good to have some breathing space on an album.

And thats pretty much what Tom said on how this song plays a part in the album as a whole. Its like a welcome pitstop before the next journey. I like the track cause its like a timeout track to give yourself some breathing space, some time out from the world. I even like to get to that state even without listening to the whole album to appreciate it.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: MIKL on May 05, 2019, 03:02

Its like a welcome pitstop before the next journey. I like the track cause its like a timeout track to give yourself some breathing space, some time out from the world. I even like to get to that state even without listening to the whole album to appreciate it.

I play through the track entirely only because it's after the impressive first four tracks. Call it a breather, a time out, etc, but I do tend to skip it sometimes depending on the mood I'm in. But then again the track has grown on me a bit.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.