What's this do? Would You Like to Come Inside?

Eve Of Destruction

Started by Enjoyed, Apr 27, 2019, 18:54

Previous topic - Next topic
This will make it easier to make that film poster!
I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

Poster! Please explain?
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 10, 2019, 23:16

Poster! Please explain?

When Biff suggested the idea of making a t-shirt of EoD in the style of a film poster with all the characters I stepped up to make a design for it!
I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 10, 2019, 21:18

heroine
Heroine bad! She killed a kitten.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

I made few more gifs
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

On thechemicalbrothers.com they're calling it a new single.
Could there be remixes in the offing? Or am I just being Mr Hopeful? (yes probably the latter).
Yea though I walk through the valley and shadow of death
every day of my life,
I fear no evil for The Lord is with me.

Here's my hand at a design!
I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

Luv it!Got my vote!


The characters and placement is perfect. don't change a thing.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.


Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 11, 2019, 13:16

On thechemicalbrothers.com they're calling it a new single.
Could there be remixes in the offing? Or am I just being Mr Hopeful? (yes probably the latter).
does this mean the possibility of the Early version?
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 11, 2019, 18:54

Luv it!Got my vote!


The characters and placement is perfect. don't change a thing.

Quote from: Biff on Jun 11, 2019, 19:00

That looks so awesome!

thank you so much omg!!! i wanna make it into a shirt for the NYC show so badlyyyy  ;D

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jun 11, 2019, 19:28

does this mean the possibility of the Early version?

sweet lord I hope...
I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

Terrific poster, Hstn! Love it. Could you do a non-black (transparent) version so that I could print it on a t-shirt?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Csar on Jun 11, 2019, 20:30

Terrific poster, Hstn! Love it. Could you do a non-black (transparent) version so that I could print it on a t-shirt?

this was honestly the best I could do! (apologies about the particles, I used a rather unorthodox program for this!)

I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

Fantastic, thank you so much!!!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: hstn on Jun 11, 2019, 18:47
e (selected)
OMG THIS ONE IS AMAZING
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: hstn on Jun 11, 2019, 21:40

this was honestly the best I could do! (apologies about the particles, I used a rather unorthodox program for this!)



This is great! What are you apologizing for, silly! ;)

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: whirlygirl on Jun 11, 2019, 23:29

This is great! What are you apologizing for, silly! ;)

I'm a bit of a perfectionist! xD

thank you btw!

and Csar and JRSZ too!
I can't take the hearbreak of you leaving me again
And I'm not the one I was back then, no, no, no, no
One thing I can't take is to sit home all alone
Do what you like, my dear, but I'm not staying home

Quote from: hstn on Jun 11, 2019, 23:57

I'm a bit of a perfectionist! xD

thank you btw!

and Csar and JRSZ too!

No need to thank

This one is amazing :D
you should post it on the instagram tagging chems and Aurora :D
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Jun 12, 2019, 00:01

No need to thank

This one is amazing :D
you should post it on the instagram tagging chems and Aurora :D
Yeah, do that, Hstn! I believe Tom, Ed, Marcus and Adam would really appreciate that!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Csar on Jun 12, 2019, 09:37

Yeah, do that, Hstn! I believe Tom, Ed, Marcus and Adam would really appreciate that!

no idea, no idea

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.