Jerk Chicken

Brothers Gonna Work It Out on Apple Music

Started by gpro2005, Jul 21, 2023, 10:54

Previous topic - Next topic
All the Apple Music peeps:

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1682304433965727744

"Brothers Gonna Work It Out" is now available for streaming on Apple Music!

https://music.apple.com/album/brothers-gonna-work-it-out-dj-mix/1698232558
Last Edit: Jul 24, 2023, 08:06 by Explud
You were always such a free spirit
Who came and went so much
A will-o'-the-wisp and charming with it
I'm still longing for your touch

:luv THANK YOU for the heads up! 

It's about time. I periodically look for this and am always disappointed. I know what I am listening to today. :music
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Yesssss!! It's about time! Thank you so much for letting us know!  :music
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I have some disappointing news. The tracks are broken up a bit differently than the original release. This I understand and is not the issue. However, there are several small gaps in playback during track transitions. I have heard plenty of DJ mixes on Apple that flow smoothly when the tracks are titled xxx(mixed), so I am hoping this is corrected.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: satur8 on Jul 21, 2023, 15:10
However, there are several small gaps in playback during track transitions.

Interesting. I'm not experiencing that on my Mac or my iPhone (I went through the transitions between every song to check). 
However, testing the web player does cause the gaps. (I wouldn't put it past Apple for the same to be true of iTunes/AM on Windows or Android)

But, things not working as they should for no apparent reason is kinda Apple Music's whole deal. 
I swear, sometimes my songs skip a little as if they were playing from a scratched CD.

Quote from: satur8 on Jul 21, 2023, 15:10
However, there are several small gaps in playback during track transitions.
I've gone back and am not hearing these gaps anymore. It was pretty consistent from the first track to second and second to third, but then it stopped as playback continued. I went back three times and it tested the same. Now there are no gaps. Perhaps it was a connection issue.

Another one just got added: "Live at The Social, Volume 1"!

https://twitter.com/ChemBros/status/1692515904918282396

Recently found a gently used cd of this mix for a dollar, which is great since every cd or dv d player I own gets very angry whenever I try to play the copy I've owned since 1998 as soon as I put it in.  It may have been played a few times in the last 24ish years...