1. Flashback
2. Scale
3. The Diamond Sky
4. Studio K
5. Power Move
6. Enjoyed
7. Freak of the Week / Electronic Battle Weapon 4
8. Out of Control (Sasha Club Mix)
9. Music: Response (Gentleman Thief Mix)
10 Music: Response (Futureshock Main Response)
11 Hey Boy Hey Girl (Soulwax Remix)

DVD
Hey Boy Hey Girl Video
Let Forever Be Video
Out of Control Video
1. Hey Boy Hey Girl (Glastonbury 2000)
2. Music: Response (Glastonbury 2000)
3. Block Rockin Beats (Glastonbury 2000)
4. Song to the Siren (Glastonbury 2000)
5. Under The Influence (Glastonbury 2000)
6. Leave Home (Glastonbury 2000)
7. The Private Psychedelic Reel (Glastonbury 2000)

28 page art book w/ essay
4 Kate Gibb Art Prints

4LP Set + DVD

2xLP Surrender (with unmixed Got Glint / Hey Boy)
1xLP Secret Psychedelic Mixes (same as CD2, but 21 Minutes of Madness gets its own side)
1xLP Limited B-Sides and Remixes:

A1 Flashback
A2 Studio K
A3 Enjoyed
B1 Out of Control (Sasha Club Mix)
B2 Hey Boy Hey Girl (Soulwax Remix)

Same DVD, art book, and Gibb art prints

2CD Set

CD1: Surrender
CD2: Every Surrender B-Side and Nearly Every Remix
Wish they'd put the Secret Mixes on this CD2 combined with b-sides - as it is, this is all already released material

Limited Colored 10"
A: Electronic Battle Weapon 3
B: Electronic Battle Weapon 4

What's Missing?
Out Of Control (Sasha Instrumental)
Music: Response (Futureshock Stripped Response)
Out of Control (Glastonbury 2000)
Got Glint (Glastonbury 2000)
in general the full Glastonbury set, I guess maybe not all of it was filmed
Under The Influence (Mix 2)
Last Edit: Sep 09, 2019, 02:55 by WhiteNoise
Never for money, always for love.

^ I tried to clean up the original quote, but that works!

It'd be cool if there was some track by track commentary like they did for DYOH on BBC, but maybe the book will have additional details. I guess too we have the CD-ROM of Music: Response.

Also, I wonder if the original album had been remastered or tweaked in any way? There's no mention of it, so I'd assume it'll be identical. I'm fine with that sine the promo copy of Surrender I've been using is starting to show it's age...

Ooh, the psychedelic mixes and the b-sides sound tastey!

Quote from: Explud on Jun 10, 2019, 14:33

DVD?) In 2019?))
Hm, yeah, with their announcement of Flashback Friday, I thought they would remaster these videos too. But maybe videos of that era where mainly shot on SD cameras instead of film (pretty sure that applies to the Glasto set). If that were the case (like probably HBHG as they used CGI for the skeletons), HD would be impossible.

I wonder if the LP version will have a download card?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

The 21 minute mix of OOC will be the longest Chems track ever released publicly. Given that none of the psychedelic mixes are even longer.

I hope that the book is a big, glossy and colourful coffetable book.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 10, 2019, 18:32

So in compact:

3CD + DVD
Exactly the information I was looking for ;D

So it is going to be the 3CD + DVD box set for me.

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 10, 2019, 18:55
Given that none of the psychedelic mixes are even longer.
Can't be - all four fit on a single 12", so in total they can't be much longer than 22 minutes.

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 10, 2019, 18:55

The 21 minute mix of OOC will be the longest Chems track ever released publicly. Given that none of the psychedelic mixes are even longer.

I hope that the book is a big, glossy and colourful coffetable book.

Yes! I really want to see what prints they chose as well.

definitely checks my boxes:

1) TPM on its own disc (looking forward to Flashback and LFB version)/OOC 21 min
2) Art book
3) prints
4) DVD but why does Glasto DVD have 7 tracks from the show? Im sure they did more!
5) 10 inch EBW's

Worth it
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

If they do this for Dig Your Own Hole they better call them Private Psychedelic Mixes or I'm deleting the forum

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Jun 10, 2019, 19:11

If they do this for Dig Your Own Hole they better call them Private Psychedelic Mixes or I'm deleting the forum

So...its safe to say we can look forward to box sets for all the albums? Look like tom has alot of digging to do in the basement.

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

In case I order the box do I get a message whether I receive the "extremely limited pressing of the original Electronic BattleWeapon 3 & 4 on coloured 10" vinyl" for free or do I have to add it to my basket and pay as it's the same as the one that can be obtained separately?

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 10, 2019, 19:15

So...its safe to say we can look forward to box sets for all the albums?
If they were going to do them all, wouldn't they have started with Exit?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jun 10, 2019, 19:10

4) DVD but why does Glasto DVD have 7 tracks from the show? Im sure they did more!

Glastonbury 2000 Setlist:
01 Hey Boy Hey Girl
02 Music: Response
03 Block Rockin' Beats
04 Song to the Siren
05 Under the Influence
06 It Doesn't Matter
07 Out Of Control
08 Elektrobank
09 Got Glint?
10 The Sunshine Underground
11 Setting Sun
12 Chemical Beats
12 Leave Home
13 The Private Psychedelic Reel

I much rather have audio of a full show than a DVD with half a show. I hate it when bands do this. Here's to hoping the DVD audio is lossless at least. What's even weirder is cutting out the Surrender tracks performed for material from other albums.

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on Jun 10, 2019, 19:26

If they were going to do them all, wouldn't they have started with Exit?

Well, they haven't been pro-"looking back" in the last five years until recently, and (for whatever reason) it seems like ya need an excuse like an anniversary to issue something like this. So Surrender ended up being the closest one to their change of heart. Maybe next year we get an Exit 25th anni, in 2022 a DYOH and/or Come With Us 25th and 20th anni. Who knows.

People will buy em though, that's for sure!

Quote from: neorev on Jun 10, 2019, 19:30

I much rather have audio of a full show than a DVD with half a show. I hate it when bands do this. Here's to hoping the DVD audio is lossless at least. What's even weirder is cutting out the Surrender tracks performed for material from other albums.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think video only exists for those 7 tracks and they're probably not interested in releasing audio only.

One could stitch together an almost complete recording of the audio of Glastonbury 2000 theoretically though

1-5: will be on DVD
7-9: exist on the Music: Response single
10 and 12: floating around out there, most easily found on the unofficial Live Singles 95-05 bootleg
11: supposedly exists on a Russian bootleg, haven't heard it
13 and 14: will be on DVD

Only It Doesn't Matter is missing

secret psychedelic mixes..🤤
Eight or over.

pre-ordered 4LP

hope I get the ebw3/ebw4

edit: i am an idiot, I also just ordered that as well haha
Last Edit: Jun 10, 2019, 23:23 by androidgeoff
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, that 21mn version of Out of Control... I reckon it will sound like something in between OOC and Enjoyed, and have that WATN intro sound

Preordering cd box set.  Do I need to order the EBW or does it come automatically if I order right now?

Quote from: Born In Planet Dust on Jun 11, 2019, 00:05

Preordering cd box set.  Do I need to order the EBW or does it come automatically if I order right now?
I believe you have to order the EBWs separately. They're just limited in number. The earlier you order the greater the chance of getting one.

I'm curious what the footnoe "(subject to change and addition)" might entail since there's plenty of time until its release.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)