The Brothers Gonna Work It Out

MAH - Indian Remix

Started by marcfrancis, May 10, 2019, 13:02

Previous topic - Next topic
A version of MAH with the voice of an Indian woman is MAH about the shit going on back home. Cheers.
Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 10:16 by Csar

I lasted 23 seconds. Anyone able to beat that time ?

Really? Check for viruses. Smelled fishy the second I saw this post.

I'll delete the attachment.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Why does it need deleting? It's a rubbish mix that's reflecting the mess in a nation somewhere.
Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 19:51 by Csar

Quote from: Ben_j on May 10, 2019, 15:07

I lasted 23 seconds. Anyone able to beat that time ?
Didn't even get to 15
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: marcfrancis on May 11, 2019, 05:23

Why does it need deleting? It's a rubbish mix that's reflecting the mess in a nation somewhere.
Sorry, but isn't it customary to at least introduce oneself the first time on a new forum before just posting a file which is then just 23 seconds long to boot? I mean, what do you expect?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Apologies about not doing the introduction. This is the first time I am using a platform like this one. I love the Chemical Brothers. And their music is relevant across geographies. I just found the sentiment of this track an absolute apt reflection of how things are where I come from. My name is Marc.