Further

Corona Capital Festival 2019

Started by Conn6orsuper117, May 12, 2019, 03:26

Previous topic - Next topic
dunno what time it starts but may as well make a topic to post all of the Footage at.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

The only footage of note so far (other than various "well, that setlist staple is back" confirmations and some evidence that the "Got To Keep On" visuals really compel people to take out their phones) is , which suggests based on the key of the acid line that they've either put "Go" and "Free Yourself" right next to each other or, on an outside chance, "We've Got To Try" is on the setlist now
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

The festival had a live youtube channel on where they transmittes only 15 mins of their show.
Go
Free yourself
Chemical Beats
MAH

That Free Yourself => Chemical Beats transition is nice

Son. Of. A. B!7ch!!! I made a mistake making this topic and saw something I shouldn't have :'( . Im not coming back to this topic NOR am I looking at anything related to the tour until the SF concert is over. :-X
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: AlexA on May 12, 2019, 05:16

The festival had a live youtube channel on where they transmittes only 15 mins of their show.
Go
Free yourself
Chemical Beats
MAH
Damn, I was looking for streams because I knew they did that last year too, but could find any.

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on May 12, 2019, 06:31

Son. Of. A. B!7ch!!! I made a mistake making this topic and saw something I shouldn't have :'( . Im not coming back to this topic NOR am I looking at anything related to the tour until the SF concert is over. :-X
We told you not to open that cookie jar, Connor! Bad Connor, bad!

Quote from: Explud on May 12, 2019, 10:37

Spoiler
^ :o  8) What beast mix!

Spoiler
Dig Your Fucking Own Influence! How cool is that, eh?

@Benjs video: I still don't feel the SIFSD vocal on top of Chemical Beats. Doesn't fit well.

Spoiler
Hoops confirmed
Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 10:57 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Man cause I'm not seeing them til November this is going to be like trying to avoid Game of Thrones spoilers.

The new UTI version my god.
...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Quote from: Explud on May 12, 2019, 10:37

Spoiler

OH MY GOD. I actually had goosebumps listening to this. Magnificent.
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Spoiler
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Here's your Corona Capital audio fix. Nothing significant new if you have heard/ seen any live gigs from last year except for some little tweaks (which are awesome nonetheless). So no major spoilers.

Spoiler

— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: kosek on May 12, 2019, 12:54
I actually had goosebumps listening to this.
Just watched these four videos posted in the thread. Quadruple goosebumps!
Meow meow meow
Sound sound sound

Spoiler
Don't klick unless you want serious spoilers
Spoiler

No Geography:

Quote from: Stefan on May 12, 2019, 13:44

Spoiler
Don't klick unless you want serious spoilers
Spoiler

No Geography:

Spoiler
Apparently, Wide Open moved into the main set. Which makes me wonder what they have in store for us at the encore :)

Quote from: Stefan on May 12, 2019, 13:46

Spoiler
Apparently, Wide Open moved into the main set. Which makes me wonder what they have in store for us at the encore :)
Spoiler
Do we wanna bet on a track? The Universe Sent Me???
— Aurora (The Seed)

Hell Yeah ,  Lovin  the  new  audio-visual  delights.
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Quote from: Csar on May 12, 2019, 13:48

Spoiler
Do we wanna bet on a track? The Universe Sent Me???
Spoiler
Either that or Catch Me I'm Falling

Corona capital video

Spoiler
— Aurora (The Seed)

Spoiler
The visuals for EoD are absolute Gold