Forum > Live

Disappointments about 2019 live sets

(1/13) > >>

Explud:
Let's start..

Spoiler1. Go is still as an opener.
2. Star Guitar still doesn't have apropriate visuals.
3. FUCKING GREEN HBHG VISUALS! I HATE THIS, IT'S DUMPED AND IT'S STUPID AND IT'S OUT OF SYNC OF THE TRACK! ARRRRGGGHHH!!! FUUUUUCK!! Worst of the Adam and Marcus have done for Chems live show. Sorry me.
[close]

hstn:
SpoilerNo Geography deserved better, at least include the classic Fireworks visuals or maybe TSU's visuals (the current face visuals are extremely similar), or at least some colorful lights! (remove the slow beats at the intro as well!)

Also couldn't they have used Bango during the Elektrobank segue? It'd make for a great mashup really, and they can easily drop Gravity Drops if they don't wanna use too much of the album anyway

Still excited for the NYC show, the amendments should be made most likely after today's show[close]

Wolkenkrabber:
1) Was to be expected. It may not have been an instant chart hit like they had in the 90s, but undoubtedly it's their best known track from the past few years, even if car commercials and TV sports programmes are partly responsible.

2&3) Not a surprise either, but yes, agreed.

neorev:
Go as an opener is such a bland opener. I find it odd they use the C.H.E.M.I.C.A.L. vocal at the end of their set. That vocal would make a lot more sense during the opening. Hell, kick off the show with Leave Home/C.H.E.M.I.C.A.L. vocal. It would make sense and it would be a hell of a lot better than Go. Go just feels weak to start the show. Go builds up nicely, but falls flat when it finally kicks in.

The C, the H, the E, the M, the I, the C, the A, the L
The brothers
The brothers gonna work it out-out-out-out
The brothers

Bosco:
SpoilerI don't know how I feel about the subtraction of Out of Control, Setting Sun and It Doesn't Matter. All of them were due for a break, but they, and their various iterations, are easily the most impressive, versatile, and exciting moment of their set (IMO). It's like losing the essence of what makes the live show fucking awesome.

That being said, the clip of Dig Your Own Hole and Get Up On It Like This (vocal) is frickin' sweet. And I hate to say it, but that, of all songs... sounds better than all the tracks being played from the new album...

Also, a lot of unnecessary vocal overlays (which has already been mentioned in here). It's sounding way too gimmicky and forced...

[close]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version