You Should Feel What I Feel

Just Bang

Started by nekoland, Jul 15, 2015, 10:27

Previous topic - Next topic
Does anyone know where the vocal sample for "Let's Bang" comes from? You can clearly hear that it's a sample!
So let your body rock...

I JUST FOUND THE VOCAL SAMPLE FROM "JUST BANG"! OMFG!!!!!!

skip to 0:14

Track: Cybonix - Let's Bang

There it is guys! I found it!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

I already submitted it on WhoSampled.com , but it needs to be verified.
Last Edit: Jul 18, 2016, 17:40 by orangewedge99
So let your body rock...

Yeahaha! Thanks for posting/finding this. I know this song is a divider, but I love it.

Anyone tempted to merge this with the original Just Bang thread? Perhaps I'm being a bit... pernickety.

Good find anyway.

Gotta admit it's the female "oh" in this tune that catches me every time. I'm sure I've heard it before somewhere. Perhaps one day the penny will drop.

Could it be a manupulated/fucked about version of this?

Last Edit: Jul 19, 2016, 00:25 by Skyscraper
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Wow, keen ears, Orange, and good find!

@Skyscraper, yeah it kind of sounds like the one in Just Bang. Good ears too!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

@Csar thx man, I couldn't believe it too!
So let your body rock...

Very happy to know where the sample comes from. Booty house is the best.

"aaaah-aaaaa!!!"
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: levanthai on Sep 18, 2018, 10:27

get the feeling this one will divide opinion. Sounds like it's straight outta 1993. Could be in a mix with Slam's Positive Education or something along those lines.
^ Spambot post. It copies me from page one of this thread. Feel free to delete this reply and the spambot.
Last Edit: Sep 18, 2018, 18:40 by Csar
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Thanks, I'll handle it.

Btw, I don't really get the purpose of these kind of bots. No links, no nothing.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

They just want to be noticed.

dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Csar on Sep 18, 2018, 18:41

Thanks, I'll handle it.

Btw, I don't really get the purpose of these kind of bots. No links, no nothing.
I suggest adding captchas to registration, like what other forums I'm a part of have done, since its impossible for bots to complete those.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Sep 18, 2018, 22:57

I suggest adding captchas to registration, like what other forums I'm a part of have done, since its impossible for bots to complete those.
Captcha already there.
Hi Kevin!

"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."