Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Ed and Tom on ChemBase?

• Giant
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.
If Mr Alkan is reading this, can he please help us out with Japan-only bonus track Direct Buki, which he tweeted recently. Thanks!
DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Swiper
If Mr Alkan is reading this, can he please help us out with Japan-only bonus track Direct Buki, which he tweeted recently. Thanks!

It's not that Errol
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

• Freak Of The Week
  • Let Me In Mate
Errrol Alkolosine
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Swiper
  • Half of the brotherhood synchronized dance team
Well I feel like an idiot....   :-[
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.

• Giant
  • trying
You got it straight Rynostar.  That man put several of us in the presence of our supreme beings.

Errol is a great speaker.

• The ChemBase Team
Errol  K is awesome.  Not sure how many have had the pleasure of meeting him or speaking with him but he's one of those people who, when you're talking to him, it feels like you've known him for ages. An all around great guy.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

• Freak Of The Week
  • Anyone with a copy of Velodrome?

Errol  K is awesome.  Not sure how many have had the pleasure of meeting him or speaking with him but he's one of those people who, when you're talking to him, it feels like you've known him for ages. An all around great guy.

I have some conversations with professor K, and he's very considerate and professional.  Not many people help out complete strangers, but he assisted and landed me some jobs when I was doing freelance graphic design.  The guy is ace! I'm glad the chems found a guy like him!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

• The Boxer
Now that you mention it, this could very well be. Those three nicks above just sprang to my mind. ACIDCHILDREN should still be ashamed of himself, though, for spilling champaign on Tom's turn tables! :D

😂😗😱 but hey, no one else had a Tom username inspired by them. Those nights at Turnmills were the best. Not forgetting the closing weekend when Chems, Justin and Norm all played.

• 2rbo Nutt37
  • The ChemBase Team
  • Reining in the bots that freed themselves
😂😗😱 but hey, no one else had a Tom username inspired by them. Those nights at Turnmills were the best. Not forgetting the closing weekend when Chems, Justin and Norm all played.

Now that you mention it, this could very well be. Those three nicks above just sprang to my mind. ACIDCHILDREN should still be ashamed of himself, though, for spilling champaign on Tom's turn tables! :D
You made yourself a legend that night!
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2015, 08:04 by Csar »  
You wanna know my biggest disappointment for the live sets 2019? You wanna know? I tell you what my biggest disappointment is: I AM FUCKING NOT THERE!

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!