Dig Your Own Hole

Ed and Tom on ChemBase?

Started by satur8, Jul 15, 2015, 13:27

Previous topic - Next topic
If Mr Alkan is reading this, can he please help us out with Japan-only bonus track Direct Buki, which he tweeted recently. Thanks!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jul 18, 2015, 11:09

If Mr Alkan is reading this, can he please help us out with Japan-only bonus track Direct Buki, which he tweeted recently. Thanks!

It's not that Errol
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Errrol Alkolosine
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I feel like an idiot....   :-[
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

You got it straight Rynostar.  That man put several of us in the presence of our supreme beings.

Errol is a great speaker.

Errol  K is awesome.  Not sure how many have had the pleasure of meeting him or speaking with him but he's one of those people who, when you're talking to him, it feels like you've known him for ages. An all around great guy.
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Quote from: whirlygirl on Jul 18, 2015, 19:51

Errol  K is awesome.  Not sure how many have had the pleasure of meeting him or speaking with him but he's one of those people who, when you're talking to him, it feels like you've known him for ages. An all around great guy.

I have some conversations with professor K, and he's very considerate and professional.  Not many people help out complete strangers, but he assisted and landed me some jobs when I was doing freelance graphic design.  The guy is ace! I'm glad the chems found a guy like him!

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: Csar on Jul 15, 2015, 20:35

Now that you mention it, this could very well be. Those three nicks above just sprang to my mind. ACIDCHILDREN should still be ashamed of himself, though, for spilling champaign on Tom's turn tables! :D

😂😗😱 but hey, no one else had a Tom username inspired by them. Those nights at Turnmills were the best. Not forgetting the closing weekend when Chems, Justin and Norm all played.

Quote from: ACIDCHILDREN on Jul 19, 2015, 07:15

😂😗😱 but hey, no one else had a Tom username inspired by them. Those nights at Turnmills were the best. Not forgetting the closing weekend when Chems, Justin and Norm all played.

Quote from: Csar on Jul 15, 2015, 20:35

Now that you mention it, this could very well be. Those three nicks above just sprang to my mind. ACIDCHILDREN should still be ashamed of himself, though, for spilling champaign on Tom's turn tables! :D
You made yourself a legend that night!
Last Edit: Jul 19, 2015, 08:04 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)