K+D+B Is Godlike

FujiRock 2019

Started by nalaknip, Jun 04, 2019, 15:31

Previous topic - Next topic
All booked up for Tokyo. Have a FujiRock ticket for the Friday. Seen them so many times but I've never been so excited for a Chem's gig. Mind you, I also bought a ticket for Reykjavik and that gig was cancelled, so I've got everything crossed now.

Holy sh!&$?!!!!! We got a new Fuji rocker

If you need tips, let me know. You camping or hotel? Get there early on the Thursday if you can. Bring Wellies and a rain jacket. Be prepared to walk a lot. Best to book your Shinkansen tickets now.

I'm so hyped you're going!
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

fuji rock would be so much fun..someday ! have fun..i'm sure you won't get stood up for this one
Eight or over.

Thank you for the offer of help. I may have a query or two before I go. Been to Tokyo a few times now but this is my first time to Fuji. I cannot wait. My plan is to go early on Friday morning. I only have a day ticket. Just sorting out my train tickets at the moment. I'd love to have been there for the full festival but I have to be back at work on the Monday so have an early flight home on the Sunday morning.
Quote from: rynostar on Jun 04, 2019, 16:56

If you need tips, let me know. You camping or hotel? Get there early on the Thursday if you can. Bring Wellies and a rain jacket. Be prepared to walk a lot. Best to book your Shinkansen tickets now.

My girlfriend and I got 3days tickets.
so looking forward to Fuji Rock.

Quote from: nalaknip on Jun 04, 2019, 15:31

All booked up for Tokyo. Have a FujiRock ticket for the Friday. Seen them so many times but I've never been so excited for a Chem's gig. Mind you, I also bought a ticket for Reykjavik and that gig was cancelled, so I've got everything crossed now.
The final bus on Friday will end before the ChemBros gig.
You may choose to stay in Naeba Ski on friday night and take a morning bus to the railway station on saturday.
You can also take a taxi to the railway station on Friday. remember book a hotel early or you may only stay in tents.
I hope you have a good time on Fuji Rock.

Quote from: rynostar on Jun 04, 2019, 16:56

Count me in!
I hope to see you Chembase guys there. ^-^

Quote from: Guo1jiang on Jun 07, 2019, 11:14

The final bus on Friday will end before the ChemBros gig.
You may choose to stay in Naeba Ski on friday night and take a morning bus to the railway station on saturday.
You can also take a taxi to the railway station on Friday. remember book a hotel early or you may only stay in tents.
I hope you have a good time on Fuji Rock.

That's where you can either camp for the night or plan to spend all night at red marquee tent or the "roundhouse" where some interesting acts play. I remember seeing Gogol Bordello at 3am Friday in the "roundhouse" in 2008. That was insane...and bloody.

Plus, that bus ride would be amazing first thing in the morning.

Interview with Fuji Rock:

...'cause I don't like whats going on in the world. I'm scared of that...

Awesome!

And here's the entire gig (haven't it checked out the whole thing yet, sounds decent though).

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

lighting issues on SG!

You can see a shadow of a guy working behind the screen trying to do a quick fix. Great save!

Otherwise great crowd!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

I appreciate the 4:3 aspect (I think that's right) on the side screens. Particularly when showing Aurora during Eve of Destruction.

Also...Fuji...you are in my heart...

Quote from: rynostar on Jul 29, 2019, 22:47

I appreciate the 4:3 aspect (I think that's right) on the side screens.

omg, i just barely noticed that side screens show another angle of the center screen visualization.

Go shows the 'playing keyboard' on two angles. the center screen show the front view while the side screens show left and right view.

Was this just added or maybe i wasn't paying attention for awhile.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: rynostar on Jul 29, 2019, 22:47

Also...Fuji...you are in my heart...
I visit Mt Fuji two years ago and it was not covered in snow. It hurts my feelings.  ;D
no idea, no idea

Interesting, so not even Ed or Tom know/ knew the meaning behind Nene's lyrics:

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)