Me, You, And Me, Him And Her, And Them Too

Direct Buki

Started by Ben_j, Jul 16, 2015, 16:20

Previous topic - Next topic
Direct Buki is the track with "these chemicals are good, this chemicals are bad" and "freak freak y'all" on a trippy acid beat  :music

If you want a preview, you can go on the iTunes store, change your country to Japan then go on the Born in the Echoes page to listen to it.

Nice! But I must admit I was hopping that this one at 00:55 was Direct Buki...

Just get yourself high.

I went to my "Account Info" on the dropdown from my name in itunes, signed in (again),  went to Apple ID summary (name/address/card details),  and selcected "Change country or regions". But now it says "to change stores you must first cancel your Apple Music membership". I only signed up for the free trial yesterday. Will I be able to get it back if i switch to Japan and then later go back to being "UK"? . Seems like a bit of a hassle....
Gonna ask a different question on FB.
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Skyscraper on Jul 16, 2015, 16:36

I went to my "Account Info" on the dropdown from my name in itunes, signed in (again),  went to Apple ID summary (name/address/card details),  and selcected "Change country or regions". But now it says "to change stores you must first cancel your Apple Music membership". I only signed up for the free trial yesterday. Will I be able to get it back if i switch to Japan and then later go back to being "UK"? . Seems like a bit of a hassle....
Gonna ask a different question on FB.

You can sign off, and still see the store I think. Anyway I don't think I'm signed in to iTunes (I rarely use it)

Oh it Kicks Ass!

And I've nicked the final words for my signature. No copying!

[pedantic comment: i think the beginning is :" This chemical's good, this chemical's bad", rather than These chemicals are....]
Last Edit: Jul 18, 2015, 15:00 by Skyscraper
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Feel the beat y'all

Freak freak y'all.

The Chemical Brothers should get a hologram of LL saying this. Adam can go fake hi five LL Cool J, creating his new signature move... he leaves the setup to address the crowd and hi five a random hologram version of a collaborated artist.
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killer track. Feels wasted as a small region exclusive. It could have been an EBW.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

The Chemical Brothers like Japan more than any of the rest of us. I didn't get to hear Don't Think or Superflash live!
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

donde esta el American EP 2.0 par favor? 

1) Don't Think.
2) Superflash.
3) Direct Buki.
ep rounded out with Black Swan work, Olympics track, and other stuff they have denied us the right to give them money for. 

Killer track ! A bit surprised by the choice to make it the Japan only track

Quote from: Born In Planet Dust on Jul 18, 2015, 17:46

1) Don't Think.
2) Superflash.
3) Direct Buki.
ep rounded out with Black Swan work, Olympics track, and other stuff they have denied us the right to give them money for. 

We demand that this gets a release immediately.

Quote from: Born In Planet Dust on Jul 18, 2015, 17:46

1) Don't Think.
2) Superflash.
3) Direct Buki.

Hell yes!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Yes! Found it! Do you think I should place it as track number 12 of 16 in my mp3 player? Gosh, a lysergic album!!! :music
I think Direct Buki (whatever it is) is the reason for Just Bang.
A superb closing for such a work of art.
I know this album is one of their best!
Last Edit: Jul 19, 2015, 03:57 by SouthernBrother
You are all my children now!

Fantastic track.
Does anyone have the impression that the part at 5:30 would make a perfect transition into I'll See You There?

Quote from: SouthernBrother on Jul 19, 2015, 01:51

Yes! Found it! Do you think I should place it as track number 12 of 16 in my mp3 player? Gosh, a lysergic album!!! :music
I think Direct Buki (whatever it is) is the reason for Just Bang.
A superb closing for such a work of art.
I know this album is one of their best!
It's supposed to be track 12

Sounds like an early version of Horse Power
no idea, no idea

where are you people listening to this track? I don't know how to internet things

Buki is just too good to leave out. At least play it on the live shows.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Jul 20, 2015, 04:15

Buki is just too good to leave out. At least play it on the live shows.

They should drop that like a H-Bomb, and BAM!!! Leaving everyone  :o
Last Edit: Jul 20, 2015, 04:57 by Nekcore

If anyone still hasn't heard it...

IT'S MORNING TIME!