Ouhmmmm Beya-deh. Ahhhhhh Yeah!

EML Ritual

Started by Ben_j, Jul 03, 2015, 21:51

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Jan 31, 2018, 18:54
A Short but sweet followup to that video:

I never took the time to notice that the 2 pods appear to look like faces. Reminds me of the paper clip from Microsoft word X.X
Five years later...

Well...technically three but the video was only posted this past April.

EML Ritual starts at 45:50.
Last Edit: Aug 01, 2023, 23:53 by Csar
That would have blown my mind. If I had a mind.
"We going up!" and then pogo for the stars
"why yes, yes you are crazy and I love you for it!" Whirly

Quote from: Csar on Aug 01, 2023, 21:17
That was some treat, thanks for sharing this, @Wolkenkrabber!
Oh good.
I don't know why that patch has "Wobbler" in its title, but EML Wobbler might have actually been a better name for the Chems track IMHO...
Anyway my post probably could/should have gone further. A quick google of EML Electronic Music Laboratories gives us a Wikipedia page and also some YouTube stuff like this:

^Lots of wonky sounds which I can imagine would appeal to Mr Rowlands and also (as per wikipedia) apparently appeal to Mr Aphex Twin.

And here's another. The noises around 19:15 remind me of the "end of gig" sounds from the Chems.

There are a bunch more vids on YT as well.

Why didn't we figure this out at the time? Oh wait, you kinda did Csar, but with an inferior Wikipedia link!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: rynostar on Aug 01, 2023, 22:06
Five years later...

Well...technically three but the video was only posted this past April.

EML Ritual starts at 45:50.
love those visuals, instant smile
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: rynostar on Aug 01, 2023, 22:06
Five years later... Well...technically three but the video was only posted this past April. EML Ritual starts at 45:50.
Those visuals are INCREDIBLE! I love 2manyDJs, they are on my bucket list of live shows (even though they are technically a DJ set) to see right after the Chems. I love their silly style of visuals and this matches that perfectly. They should totally use something from For That Beautiful Feeling, like No Reason or Live Again... maybe even Goodbye. 
GOODBYE, AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU