Would You Like to Come Inside?

London’s O2 Arena on November 30th 2019 pre-sale

Started by mannix, Jun 13, 2019, 11:57

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi all,
somehow I wasn't registered to the mailing list.
I guess the link for the fans pre-sale has been sent already, is it possible to receive it via PM?

Thx

Pre-Sale for fans when and where?
I thought the presale was for O2 customers

ickets are on sale from Friday14th June; a pre-sale starts on Wednesday 12th June for O2 customers and fans signed up to the band's mailing list

It seems to me either O2 customers or fans subscribed to the ML. Do I read it wrong?

Huh, I must've missed this. Pretty sure I am already on the mailing list, but I haven't gotten any emails lately.

Quote from: Stefan on Jun 13, 2019, 15:53

Huh, I must've missed this. Pretty sure I am already on the mailing list, but I haven't gotten any emails lately.
Yep, got it on Tuesday at 17.22 UK time from   do_not_reply@inbound.vice-versa.info

It said, if you can't read it, click THIS
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Hi all,
I just noticed this new London date. On the O2 site there are non standing tickets available. Are they really sold out already or just not yet released?

Quote from: Michael on Jul 18, 2019, 22:03

Hi all,
I just noticed this new London date. On the O2 site there are non standing tickets available. Are they really sold out already or just not yet released?

They are sold out.

Has anybody had good experience with Viagogo? How trustworthy it is?
I have once bought tickets for Kraftwerk in Poland and it was ok.
But maybe others have differnet experiences?
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

I've never ordered there, but read lots of critisism about Viagogo.
Even if you get legit tickets, the platform's practice (not disclosing whether it's an official reseller or a private sale, raising the prices several times during the checkout process) makes it seem like they don't have their customers best interest in mind.
I wouldn't try my luck there.

Looking for 3 standing tickets to this gig, if anyone can't go please let me know and I'll bite your hand off....