What's this do? Would You Like to Come Inside?

Deluxe packaging

Started by Ford, Jul 18, 2015, 00:18

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright, I don't know if this is mentioned or not (to lazy to look right now on the forum) but I just found out that my double vinyl, a & b side are  both labeled "side a". Ordered directly from the chems store. What's up with quality management?? Anyone else with the same issue?

Quote from: toxic on Aug 30, 2015, 19:57

Alright, I don't know if this is mentioned or not (to lazy to look right now on the forum) but I just found out that my double vinyl, a & b side are  both labeled "side a". Ordered directly from the chems store. What's up with quality management?? Anyone else with the same issue?
Don't ask... Take it that way: you've got a rare item.. :D  But on the other hand, QM really could let you down on this too..
Last Edit: Aug 31, 2015, 08:35 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: toxic on Aug 30, 2015, 19:57

Alright, I don't know if this is mentioned or not (to lazy to look right now on the forum) but I just found out that my double vinyl, a & b side are  both labeled "side a". Ordered directly from the chems store. What's up with quality management?? Anyone else with the same issue?

Quote from: Csar on Aug 30, 2015, 20:14

Don't ask... Take it that way: you've got a rare item.. :D 


Born in the Echoes  (Strictly Limited Side A Edition) :)
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Aug 30, 2015, 21:08
Born in the Echoes  (Strictly Limited Side A Edition)

Haha! Nice! All of you, including me, have that great beautiful limited 3 LP version. So, anyone else here have the "Stricly Limited Side A Edition"? Ah well, whatever :D

Could you take a look at the etching, please? I wonder whether it is the same one as on side A :D
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."

Quote from: Csar on Aug 31, 2015, 08:34

Could you take a look at the etching, please? I wonder whether it is the same one as on side A :D
Checked it yesterday: the etching is correct, the tracks on side a & b are correct, it's really only the label...

Well I ordered this from Amazon UK and some idiot there has sent me the regular version.

So now I have to send it back. From Australia. Sigh.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Born-Echoes-Chemical-Brothers/dp/B00WMCHA1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442225857&sr=8-1&keywords=born+in+the+echoes

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.