Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Concerts you've been to

• Pioneer
  • Sitting in the gutter screaming symphony......
so since moving to the south I got into blue grass music ( yeah I know  super weird )

this artist Sarah Jarosz.. but its mixed with electronica as well and all the ex guys from XTC are fans?? ( even though I think she is in her 20's and from Texas) its a bit moody and dark as well.. she played a Month ago in South Carolina and it was pretty good (the electronica violin is pretty amazing)
"The past is a foreign country, they do things differently there."

• Giant
  • trying
Spiritualized coming back to Chicago on my Birthday! YES!!!

• Freak Of The Week
  • Let Me In Mate
Kool Keith (of the acclaimed Dr. Octagon shout out BOSCOOOOOO) bringing some xmas cheer. Bushwick Bill was also there. Juicy J may have been? Can someone look at the last pic and identify all on stage? It was a fucking weird night. Kool Keith did like 8 minutes of standup towards the end. It was genuinely both the worst standup, but I stayed for all of it. Still on the fence to this day about those 8 minutes.

i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The Boxer
I'm so sad guys... I traveled to Chile to see New Order for the first time. It was cancelled. The equipment didn't arrive from Mexico. I hope to see them one day  :( :(

They finally rescheduled the gig!!! I saw them on wednesday! AMAZING! a full energy show, with a very crazy crowd. I recorded a bunch of videos:

• Giant
  • trying
Looks like a blast! Bernard's vocals are so hit-and-miss from show to show, but who cares when you got everyone cheering and singing like that. Awesome, thanks for sharing!

• The Boxer
Last night I went to the Aurora show in Buenos Aires.  AMAZING.  It exceeded my expectations!  Her voice is very powerful and it's great on stage.  She is very humble and funny.  I think I had never been to a concert with so many emotions.

• Galvanizer
Just got home from Detroit.  Kinda shocking I had never been there before.  Did first day of Movement.  Wink was great, Soul Clap had me moving the little I saw of Disclosure's dj was hot, Wajatta was tits (awesome acid from John Tejada, great and hilarious vocals/general goofy fun from Reggie Watts).  Orbital blew my fucking mind.  Holy shit.  Only complaint was Seriously?  Nothing from InSides???  Then I went to the Soul Clap after party at TV Lounge.  Left at 6am, went to bed at 7am, fell asleep sometime after 9, checkout was 11.  Fuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

• Giant
  • trying
How would you grade the festival overall?

The closest I came to thinking of going to this fest was back when Kraftwerk played in 2016. I had already seen them twice and I foolishly thought they would make their way back to Chicago in the near future. Obviously was wrong on that...

While I would love to see the Chems headline at Movement, North America is due for a DJ set from the Bros (10 years since Coachella 2009). I feel like this festival would be a perfect landing for that.

• Galvanizer
A fucking plus, if you don't like good beer or don't mind spending $10 for a tall boy of bud light.  Mostly awesome crowd, a few people who don't know how to not invade personal space when walking through a crowd, but whatever.  That Soul Clap party was still banging when we left at 6am.  It went until noon.  A lot of those people were going all 3 days.  Detroit is just fucking crazy. 

• Swiper
  • We see the Light
Had a great time watching  New Order  headline on Sunday evening at BlueDot Festival , UK , they performed a powerful and vibrant set which included classics like Temptation , True Faith , The Perfect Kiss , Blue Monday ,  we got a lovely version of Your Silent Face ,  and they played 4 Joy Division songs  , . . She's Lost Control , Transmission , Atmosphere and Love will Tear us Apart which closed their set ,  impressive visuals throughout ,  epic.
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

• Galvanizer
Just saw The Lips for the 10th time.  Was really hoping for either almost all of the gorgeously demented fairy tale of their new album or a shit ton of Priest Driven Ambulance (I like extremes), but settled for a wonderful (yet, short set) that gave me the feels.

Opening was Lennon Claypool Delirium.  Holy.  Shit.  They did Tomorrow Never Knows.

• Freak Of The Week
  • Let Me In Mate
Saw Drugdealer last Tuesday

Got my vinyl signed toooo

Very fun band, I highly recommend them if they tour near you. Down a couple of beers and chill out!
i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!