Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Concerts you've been to

• Asleep From Day
  • Sitting in the gutter screaming symphony......
so since moving to the south I got into blue grass music ( yeah I know  super weird )

this artist Sarah Jarosz.. but its mixed with electronica as well and all the ex guys from XTC are fans?? ( even though I think she is in her 20's and from Texas) its a bit moody and dark as well.. she played a Month ago in South Carolina and it was pretty good (the electronica violin is pretty amazing)
"The past is a foreign country, they do things differently there."

• Freak Of The Week
  • Tutti frutti, Automatic bazooti
Spiritualized coming back to Chicago on my Birthday! YES!!!

• Galvanizer
  • Let Me In Mate
Kool Keith (of the acclaimed Dr. Octagon shout out BOSCOOOOOO) bringing some xmas cheer. Bushwick Bill was also there. Juicy J may have been? Can someone look at the last pic and identify all on stage? It was a fucking weird night. Kool Keith did like 8 minutes of standup towards the end. It was genuinely both the worst standup, but I stayed for all of it. Still on the fence to this day about those 8 minutes.

i love chem bros omg!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Seal
I'm so sad guys... I traveled to Chile to see New Order for the first time. It was cancelled. The equipment didn't arrive from Mexico. I hope to see them one day  :( :(

They finally rescheduled the gig!!! I saw them on wednesday! AMAZING! a full energy show, with a very crazy crowd. I recorded a bunch of videos:

• Freak Of The Week
  • Tutti frutti, Automatic bazooti
Looks like a blast! Bernard's vocals are so hit-and-miss from show to show, but who cares when you got everyone cheering and singing like that. Awesome, thanks for sharing!

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!