What's this do? Exit Planet Dust

Concerts you've been to

Started by Ben_j, Jul 18, 2015, 00:45

Previous topic - Next topic
Last night i went to the Bluedot Festival ( virtual online ) 2020 - Various artists performing Live AV sets , ,  Ana Matronic performed her Deep Space Disco  set , a pretty groovy set with some 90's bangers thrown in , then the turn of Daniel Avery , a pounding relentless techno set that's freakin excellent , check it out below , then Orbital + others ( check out Bluedot Festival's Youtube channel for others acts and sets available to listen to again. Later today (Sunday) , there will be some Tim's Twitter Listening Parties for albums by Hot Chip - Bath Full of Ecstasy , then , New Order - Technique.

" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

Went to Louisville for  HellHouse last weekend.  If you get a chance to Luke Vibert (who've I wanted to see for years) and PostHuman (who I've never heard of) on the I <3 Acid tour, do it!!!  Kenny Larkin, Sam Me, & BenMan also killed it! 

Last week I went to a very nice festival in Buenos Aires: Music Wins. I saw !!!: amazing!! very powerful set, but only for 30 min, at 15hs... with a 35° C... without any cloud in the sky :o 
Later saw Alvvays and Crumb, really really nice. At the night Chet Faker, a very good surprise, never heard it  before. And the reason I went to that festival: metronomy, woow... they were awesome, clean sound, a lot of dance and the crowd were nuts. Very good way to end this 2022, the year the concerts came back!

After three years without any concert, I already have tickets for Måneskin, Muse, and Weird Al Yankovich for next year. Hopefully I can add a Chems show to that list :)

I have my ticket for Depeche Mode, July next year. 
I cannot wait to hear Personal Jesus live again  :music
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: Stefan on Dec 23, 2022, 21:23
After three years without any concert, I already have tickets for Måneskin, Muse, and Weird Al Yankovich for next year. Hopefully I can add a Chems show to that list :)
LOL, I have yet to see Weird Al! Im jealous!

ugh.... Bring to states Noel/Bobby/Shaun!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/NoelGallagher/status/1617448148829614081

although, Happy Mondays might be the worst act I ever saw, tbh