And It Feels Like I'm Dreaming

Who's missing?

Started by WhiteNoise, Jul 18, 2015, 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic
So the Big Jump has happened, but are we all here? I haven't seen Eis-T or Champiness around these parts yet - who else are we missing?

I know a good number of the ChemBase emails got lost in spam folders (unfortunately). And some of us might be trading under different forum names. Who hasn't joined the Born In The Echoes party yet? Maybe we can track them down.

Here's the member list for reference: http://forum.thechembase.com/index.php?action=mlist
Never for money, always for love.

The first "coming soon" notice was sent from a gmail account. The "it's here" mail came from the no reply forum one (which ended up in my spam folder)

It would be great to have the whole gang back!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Where is Pink Shoes ?

More seriously, I don't think I've seen iguanapunk ?

• Iguanapunk
  • Electronic Battle Woman Jeannie
  • Slipvin ( :D)
  • Kwiddle
Last Edit: Jul 19, 2015, 02:11 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

Iggy's a married man now. I think his commitments have shifted more towards love and less towards sarcastic comments written next to a Street Fighter avatar.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Slipvin hasn't been around since before Further came out. He actively chose to stop posting.

I think he likely is still lurking, though. ;)

Bosco where are you?
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

i_i

and toomuchstash, of course!
Last Edit: Jul 19, 2015, 20:25 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Some cool people on this "missing" list. Any way the admins can email them directly from a personal email with their user name in the subject line or something? I have a satur8 email address if you want me to take a few.

Also, the generous  dude on the FB page...is he a member here?
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: B on Jul 19, 2015, 20:24

Inchem,  :-X

Ha! Didn't know it was you!
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Would also like to see chemicalfan,  sneakerbeater, mc marsh, Irishfan & chemedup

Those fine folks? The old guard have mostly checked out. ;)
Eight or over.

Quote from: ACIDCHILDREN on Jul 20, 2015, 06:40

Would also like to see chemicalfan,  sneakerbeater, mc marsh, Irishfan & chemedup
VH1- behind the music

where are they now?

Quote from: GLAKO-FAHN on Jul 20, 2015, 13:57

Those fine folks? The old guard have mostly checked out. ;)

::sniffle:: :'(