Got Glint?

When are you coming to the US?

Started by criztalrose, Aug 16, 2019, 17:11

Previous topic - Next topic
Would love to see you live. Please visit the US!!!
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2019, 17:33 by criztalrose

Assuming you're from the states, could it be Organic Festival 96, San Bernardino Natl. Forest, CA?

I've been trying to keep a complete log of North American dates, and this seems to maybe fit your description.

Edit: to provide context since OP deleted their original question, we were asked if there was a desert party that took place sometime around 1997 where Chems played and a monsoon flooded the area.
Last Edit: Aug 16, 2019, 18:31 by Bosco

Quote from: criztalrose on Aug 16, 2019, 17:11

Would love to see you live. Please visit the US!!!

They played in the US a few months ago

Quote from: Bosco on Aug 16, 2019, 17:36

Assuming you're from the states, could it be Organic Festival 96, San Bernardino Natl. Forest, CA?

I've been trying to keep a complete log of North American dates, and this seems to maybe fit your description.

Edit: to provide context since OP deleted their original question, we were asked if there was a desert party that took place sometime around 1997 where Chems played and a monsoon flooded the area.

Ah, Organic, the Chems gig that never was for me... but I recall that day very well. Not a drop of rain unless the heavens opened after I left the festival!

OP, come baaaaack!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

There was a mention of Arizona in their original topic title question.

Unless there was an unannounced DJ set or live show in ~1997, which happened in an Arizona desert location. I never came across such an event when forming that list of shows they played throughout North America.