Remember, Remember, No Geography

Deluxe packaging

Started by Ford, Jul 18, 2015, 00:18

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright, I don't know if this is mentioned or not (to lazy to look right now on the forum) but I just found out that my double vinyl, a & b side are  both labeled "side a". Ordered directly from the chems store. What's up with quality management?? Anyone else with the same issue?

Quote from: toxic on Aug 30, 2015, 19:57

Alright, I don't know if this is mentioned or not (to lazy to look right now on the forum) but I just found out that my double vinyl, a & b side are  both labeled "side a". Ordered directly from the chems store. What's up with quality management?? Anyone else with the same issue?
Don't ask... Take it that way: you've got a rare item.. :D  But on the other hand, QM really could let you down on this too..
Last Edit: Aug 31, 2015, 08:35 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: toxic on Aug 30, 2015, 19:57

Quote from: Csar on Aug 30, 2015, 20:14

Don't ask... Take it that way: you've got a rare item.. :D 

Born in the Echoes  (Strictly Limited Side A Edition) :)
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: inchemwetrust on Aug 30, 2015, 21:08
Born in the Echoes  (Strictly Limited Side A Edition)

Haha! Nice! All of you, including me, have that great beautiful limited 3 LP version. So, anyone else here have the "Stricly Limited Side A Edition"? Ah well, whatever :D

Could you take a look at the etching, please? I wonder whether it is the same one as on side A :D
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Aug 31, 2015, 08:34

Could you take a look at the etching, please? I wonder whether it is the same one as on side A :D
Checked it yesterday: the etching is correct, the tracks on side a & b are correct, it's really only the label...

Well I ordered this from Amazon UK and some idiot there has sent me the regular version.

So now I have to send it back. From Australia. Sigh.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Born-Echoes-Chemical-Brothers/dp/B00WMCHA1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442225857&sr=8-1&keywords=born+in+the+echoes