Who's Gonna Take the Weight, Who's Gonna Take the Blame?

Now Gaming

Started by Nekcore, Jul 21, 2015, 22:25

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Zesty on Apr 24, 2022, 16:19

https://thechemicalbrothersheardle.glitch.me

So, be honest, who solved todays heardle by just hearing the first snippet? I needed the second clip but then it was realy easy
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on May 03, 2022, 10:32

So, be honest, who solved todays heardle by just hearing the first snippet? I needed the second clip but then it was realy easy
I did, mostly just because I've been listening to this one a lot recently, lol.
GOODBYE, AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

Quote from: ; on May 03, 2022, 13:24

I did
Not lying? I mean, from this 1 second, theres 90% just silence. How?
Plus the small bit of sound sounds a lot more like Clip Kiss  ;D
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on May 03, 2022, 13:44
Not lying? I mean, from this 1 second, theres 90% just silence. How?
Plus the small bit of sound sounds a lot more like Clip Kiss 
Spoiler
It's just a fairly recognizable doot, I think.  And as a DYOH fanboy I'd be ashamed if I couldn't get any of the songs from my favorite album on the first try, lol. I'm not the only one, some others on the discord server got it first or second try, also.  I would post a screenshot here, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who maybe hasn't done it, so I can send it to you directly if you'd like  ;D
GOODBYE, AND THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

Today's Heardle is a bit easier!

For those of us who only tried Wordle for the first time last week...

Wordle 319 3/6

⬜🟨🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

...and want a bit of practice. I've found some clones:

Wordle unlimited.
3/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Play now => https://wordleunlimited.org

hellowwordl.net
https://hellowordl.net/?challenge=b3V0ZXI

hello wordl 4/6
⬛🟨⬛🟨🟨
⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

WordPlay.com 
Score: 27 6/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Imagine smugly posting your results here like I just have. Imagine!
IT'S MORNING TIME!

But have you tried Lewdle?

Lewdle 🍆💦 106 4/6
🟩🟨🟨⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟩💡🟩🟩🟩

lewdlegame.com

Lewdle 🍆💦 106 6/6
⬛🟨⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛🟩⬛🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This was hard! What's that lightbulb emoji in yours?
It won't even accept non-swearwords, which actually makes it tricky to establish the letters.
Is there a list of accepted words?
IT'S MORNING TIME!

Quote from: Wolkenkrabber on May 04, 2022, 19:59

This was hard! What's that lightbulb emoji in yours?
It won't even accept non-swearwords, which actually makes it tricky to establish the letters.
Is there a list of accepted words?

It indicates I used a hint.

And I agree Lewdle is difficult. I'm not very imaginative when it comes to swear words, so this is helping me expand my crass vocabulary.

It's probably no secret that I love Lego, and that I love the Horizon series, so how cool is it that Lego released a set of a Tallneck:
(slightly offtopic, sorry)

Just got my Steam Deck Email today. I haven't been this excited since San Francisco!
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

I just started Return Of Monkey Island... I played for a couple of hours and I'm very happy. Too many memories of my childhood/adolescence.

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Aug 11, 2022, 18:12

Just got my Steam Deck Email today. I haven't been this excited since San Francisco!

I got a Steam Deck a few months ago, I bought one second hand, but for a lower price than retail price, believe it or not ! Since then I received my preorder email and bought a new one and sold the first one.
And I've been thoroughly enjoying it, it's everything I hoped it would be and more. You can play most games out of the box without tinkering, with a real "console" experience, and then you can tinker all the way you want and install emulators, make normally unplayable games playable, etc

Having a handheld machine where I can play AAA games like Forza Horizon 5, God Of War, Spider-Man, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, and also play ALL Zelda games ever made through emulation is incredible

Quote from: nekoland on Sep 20, 2022, 00:40

I just started Return Of Monkey Island... I played for a couple of hours and I'm very happy. Too many memories of my childhood/adolescence.
I'll start on Sunday, I need whole day to spend with Guybrush and the crew.
Don't know a single thing about it (no gameplay, cast, story, nothing) and I'm already having butterflies in my tummy from sheer excitement. Can't remember last time I was so excited about a game (well, I can, Witcher 3).
But I do hope I'll see Sword Master and Murray!
MURRAY!! Bwahahahahahahaha! ROLL! ROLL through the gates of hell!

Ok, I'll see myself out...
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Just got my platinum trophy on Ape Escape (PS4), it took me back to younger me spending all my time playing that game on my PS2 because it was one of the only games I had.

I'm so glad that they've put AE1 on the PS Store, another positive is that I get to listen to Terada's amazing work for the soundtrack.

(Also the fact that I can now experience the later cutscenes without any skips or freezes - the age of my disc has clearly shown whenever I play it on PS2  :( )
"I'm fucking allergic to feathers, you cunts"

So yeah, I'm about halfway through Return of Monkey Island and have mixed feelings about it.

Spoiler

The "bad":
I liked the style of background art but some models in game are... interesting.
Guybrush model. His nose. Why?
Then there is voice acting. He sounds so unenthusiastic, just as Murrey does. Like a fire that has gone out. I miss that over-the-top performance they used to do. Stan is the same. And it seems new actor is voicing LeChuck, and he does a pretty good job.
Maybe I just need to get used to it, but after some hours in it's still distracting to me.

The good:
Story is ok (so far) and it's slowly develops, which I enjoy. I'm at the part where it really picks up and it seems Threepwood is gonna end up in a world of pain  ;D
Puzzles are not too hard and I rarely needed to look at the Book.
Other book, trivia book is nice addition and it freaks me out how many I got right. I don't know if I should be ashamed or proud of myself.
I would discuss humour in the game, but will refrain for the moment, because spoilers and I'm not done yet.
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Time to boot up Sea of Thieves again!

(not a fan of how Guybrush looks though, he's more pencil neck than swashbuckling!)

Quote from: Bosco on Jun 14, 2023, 03:17
Time to boot up Sea of Thieves again!
Was suprised to see that at the xbox presentation.

But i'm even more happy with Star Wars Outlaws

no idea, no idea

In Star Wars Outlaws, you have a Space Cat sidekick and can ride a Space Moped.
Consider me hyped!

Tears of the Kingdom anyone?

I didn't think Breath of the Wild could be improved upon so handily, but they bloody well did it, and then some.
Currently 130 hours in and still feel like I have weeks ahead of me to enjoy.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

This is exactly how I feel about pretty much any background music in games: