What's this do? Life Is Sweet

Now Gaming

Started by Nekcore, Jul 21, 2015, 22:25

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 08, 2016, 00:54

INSIDE. This is fucking good. Incredibly beautiful, fantastic sound design, and building on the gameplay that made Limbo so good.
Loved Limbo so much, maybe have to give this a spin
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 08, 2016, 01:51

Loved Limbo so much, maybe have to give this a spin
If you loved Limbo then it's a no-brainer : You have to play Inside

Limbo is probably one of the best puzzle platformers I've ever played. I'm surprised I hadn't heard anything about Inside leading up to it's release. Definitely gonna play that sometime soon. From what gameplay I've seen, this is some of the best use of lighting I've seen in a video game in quite a while.
The devil is in the details

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 08, 2016, 02:11

If you loved Limbo then it's a no-brainer : You have to play Inside
So you saying it is worth 20€? Is it playable with a gamepad? Have to decide between Steam or XBone



Played the Demo of Unravel and liked it, not as good as Ori but still a good play. But missed the chance of buying it at the Xbox sale for ten bucks.
no idea, no idea

Quote from: ThePumisher on Jul 12, 2016, 14:19

So you saying it is worth 20€? Is it playable with a gamepad? Have to decide between Steam or XBone



Played the Demo of Unravel and liked it, not as good as Ori but still a good play. But missed the chance of buying it at the Xbox sale for ten bucks.
Definitely worth it. It's playable with the pad on PC but it's probably one of the only games that has almost no performance benefit from being on PC so it's up to you.

To tell the truth I even witnessed some problems when playing it on an Intel Iris 520. Missing shadows (which is kinda lame when you have to hide on that shadow), or lights visible when they shouldnt. No problem on Nvidia however. It was bee-yoo-tee-ful

Quote from: Ben_j on Jul 12, 2016, 20:34

Definitely worth it.
Bought it on the Xbox Store. It's installing right now.


edit:
Damn that game is dope
Last Edit: Jul 18, 2016, 21:31 by ThePumisher
no idea, no idea

I'm really good at Overwatch


No Man's Sky.
So far it's farmfest, boring, empty and nothing like the trailers  :-[

Awww, I was so hyped for it... :-\
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!


F1 2016 is really good. The best F1 game from Codemasters in years. Really entertaining career mode, and they finaly found a good way to make practice sessions interesting.  The only low points are for the AI, that feels way too easy in Expert mode, and way too hard in Legend mode, and there's nothing in between...

And that awful tinnitus noise that's almost always there...

Sometimes i spend my time with GTA V Online, really great and interesting, a lot of cool missions.
Hi Kevin!

For now i'm testing the new Unreal Tournament 4, that is in pre-alpha stage.
And i think it's fucking great and awesome!

It have own style and own cool pure graphics with new engine, but you can participate in the development progress of the game, i have mentioned some buggy and fallacy things in community. And it's cool that you can give some opinion to developers about some things should be appeared in game.

I'm playing UT from the first release in 99 and big fan of this series of their multiplayer shooter.
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Sep 13, 2016, 22:41

For now i'm testing the new Unreal Tournament 4, that is in pre-alpha stage.
And i think it's fucking great and awesome!

It have own style and own cool pure graphics with new engine, but you can participate in the development progress of the game, i have mentioned some buggy and fallacy things in community. And it's cool that you can give some opinion to developers about some things should be appeared in game.

I'm playing UT from the first release in 99 and big fan of this series of their multiplayer shooter.
I remember testing a very early version 1 or 2 years ago. And it already looked pretty good. They're open sourcing it, right ?


I can't wait for Forza Horizon 3. I might even take the 100€ edition just to be able to play it 4 days before release (and get some cool bonus cars). Although I liked the demo on Xbox One, I think it's starting to show the limits of the console (shadows popping, aliasing, trees popping...) but I'm sure the PC version will be amazing on that level !

Forza? On PC? Is that true? o_O
Hi Kevin!

Quote from: Explud on Sep 15, 2016, 08:37

Forza? On PC? Is that true? o_O
Yes !
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-3/9nblggh1z7tw

Here's some gorgeous gameplay on PC :


From what I can see, most of the problems I listed on the Xbox One version are gone in the PC version ^^

EDIT : There. My body is ready !

Last Edit: Sep 15, 2016, 12:36 by Ben_j

By the way, I launched Forza Horizon (the first one) again this week and didn't remember that the intro features Hey Boy Hey Girl (2ManyDJs remix) ;D It was a pleasant surprise

Last Edit: Sep 16, 2016, 13:43 by Ben_j

BioShock 1 and 2 got remastered!
Playing BioShock 2, I forgot how great this game is!
Remasters are not really spectacular, but not bad, not bad at all. Wish they gave us more graphical options to play with.
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

Quote from: sandelic on Sep 18, 2016, 12:34

Wish they gave us more graphical options to play with.
But because the remastered version was planned for consoles, you get less options compared to the original games
no idea, no idea

Today, Nintendo NX reveal at 4PM, Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer at 5PM. The only thing that could top that would be a Half Life 3 reveal at 6PM.

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.