But Now I Think I See the Light

[Tour 2020] 2020 Live dates (Info, tickets etc.)

Started by ThePumisher, Oct 10, 2019, 16:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceremonia Festival 2020, Mexico City
Saturday, April 25th, 2020

no idea, no idea

Chems concerts spreading like wildfire, no?

Edit: I wonder if there will be more dates for the Americas since there are only 22 days between the two announced gigs.
Last Edit: Dec 03, 2019, 20:52 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Latitude Festival 2020, Henham Park, Suffolk
Sunday, 19th July 2020

no idea, no idea

Quote from: Csar on Dec 03, 2019, 20:39

Chems concerts spreading like wildfire, no?

Edit: I wonder if there will be more dates for the Americas since there are only 22 days between the two announced gigs.

I'm gonna be crushed if they don't make it through Chicago at some point in 2020. I'm watching these dates like a hawk and my inclination is that Lolla is going to grab them, but then I see dates the week before at Latitude and I think, it's not happening.  I NEED THEM!!!!

Electric Forest announced their lineup yesterday and The Chems aren't on it, so there goes my ultimate dream, but that'll increase their chances of showing up at North Coast.
Never for money, always for love.

Quote from: WhiteNoise on Dec 04, 2019, 21:07

Electric Forest announced their lineup yesterday and The Chems aren't on it, so there goes my ultimate dream, but that'll increase their chances of showing up at North Coast.

That would depend on North Coast not continuing their shitload of dick current business model...

In a perfect world, they'd Headline Movement and do a standalone night in Chicago the day before or after. 

No disrespect to Movement, but have they ever opened their wallet and gotten a big, "get"?

The only one I can think is Kraftwerk*. But I would imagine the feelings were mutual towards playing that festival. So cost wasn't a big thing to get that done.

* nothing against Orbital, they are awesome, but their show cannot cost the same as Kraftwerk or Chems at this point

I like Coachella's odds at this point, and Ultra Miami might be in this thing too.

also, the North Coast festival that we knew, is no more. The people who booked the Chems (twice) are no longer owners of the festival. Not happening.

More than likely blocked by Latitude Fest listed above. I don't think they have the budget for them or the cost for proper setup (looking at you North Coast with the legless George and Mildred).

Lollapalooza could make sense just because they have the money and setup to pull it off. But I don't think it's a fit for the demographic Lollapalooza plays for. I'll believe it when I see it. And if does, then I'll have very mixed feelings... 'cause Lollapalooza is possibly the biggest shit-show festival in Chicago.

I could see lollapalooza happening just because lollapalooza might be after some different names in their roster, and over a long enough time line they will consider almost everyone. and for the chems it could broaden their exposure a little. heck they played woodstock.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/music/greg-kot/ct-ent-radius-music-venue-20191211-pwyyrd3slbg4nlawihr4l3bv5i-story.html

Here we go Chicago peeps... get this out to the Chems brass. Brand new venue for Chems to christen.

Only heard about this now since I'm attending the King Giz show

Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Thanks, Kosek! Super helpful your providing the links!!!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

There's a mistake, Latitude Festival is in July, not June.
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: kosek on Dec 14, 2019, 15:37

There's a mistake, Latitude Festival is in July, not June.

Yeah... I had fixed that. I guess somebody changed it back. Will update again.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

Quote from: Enjoyed on Dec 14, 2019, 21:35

Yeah... I had fixed that. I guess somebody changed it back. Will update again.

The mistake is in the first post with details, not the upper pinned section.

Sorry guys, I totally messed up. I "corrected" Enjoyed's correction only to have Enjoyed having to correct my "correction" again. Argh. Going to correct the details now, this time, correctly.

— Aurora (The Seed)