If You Ever Change Your Mind About Leaving It All Behind..

[Tour 2020] 2020 Live dates (Info, tickets etc.)

Started by ThePumisher, Oct 10, 2019, 16:18

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: kosek on Feb 10, 2020, 11:53

Open'er Festival, Gdynia, Poland, Saturday 04.07.2020 - Final slot.
They're closing the festival.

Info: https://opener.pl/en/
Tickets: https://opener.pl/en/tickets

Funny, so're going to be the Closer at Open'er!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

O Son Do Camiño Festival
2020/06/18,19,20
Santiago De Compostela, Spain

http://www.osondocamino.es

no idea, no idea

With the event of Ultra Music Festival being cancelled due to coronavirus, I'm getting worried that Open'er will be cancelled too.
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Electric Castle
2020/07/15-19
Bánffy Castle, Transylvania, Romania

https://electriccastle.ro/tickets

no idea, no idea

That's an amazing lineup
Never for money, always for love.

With the amount of attention around the collab with Aurora on No Geography, and seeing them both near/at the top of a festival lineup, could we be in for a live collab at this one?

Quote from: actionjackson780 on Mar 12, 2020, 22:57

With the amount of attention around the collab with Aurora on No Geography, and seeing them both near/at the top of a festival lineup, could we be in for a live collab at this one?

I haven't lost hope for a performance of The Universe Sent Me
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Judging by what's going on right now I'm kind of doubtful these festivals will happen this years as planned. But it would be wonderful to see Auroa live on stage with Tom and Ed, though.
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Mar 13, 2020, 11:30

Judging by what's going on right now I'm kind of doubtful these festivals will happen this years as planned.

Btw. the poster from the festival is from the brothers instagram. the poster from the festivals instagram doesn't list the brothers on top, instead they have 21pilots on top
no idea, no idea

Yeah, ban this guy!

On a lighter note: I'm glad the brothers don't play Corona Capital this year.
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Mar 13, 2020, 18:54

On a lighter note: I'm glad the brothers don't play Corona Capital this year.

Haha that fest name!
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

So Chems touring at least till December :P

I'm keen on going on the one in Gdynia Poland but I'm holding back as I don't know if it's not going to be canceled because of the Virus Situation... They closed all schools here in Poland :') and you literally can't buy the pasta or rice...
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

Quote from: JRSZ on Mar 13, 2020, 23:58

I'm keen on going on the one in Gdynia Poland but I'm holding back as I don't know if it's not going to be canceled because of the Virus Situation... They closed all schools here in Poland :') and you literally can't buy the pasta or rice...
It is strongly recommended to not attend any mass gatherings as these pose a high risk of getting infected. If it's not canceld, I'd advise you not to go for your and others' sake.
— Aurora (The Seed)

I've been meaning to come back here for a while but kept putting it off. in that time I've been through such a range of emotions, from gradually giving up hope of additional NA dates in April, to thinking that dropping flight prices might make attending Ceremonia feasible, to being glad I didn't book flights to Ceremonia given potential travel restrictions in Mexico, to wondering whether Ceremonia might get postponed to later in the year and what flights would cost at that time. what a rollercoaster!

Yeah, it's pretty wild right now. Hopefully, if everything goes well, you might catch an even better opportunity later this year. Fingers crossed!
— Aurora (The Seed)

Thanks, Neko!

So is Estéro Picnic Festival. It's postponed to December 4/5/6.
— Aurora (The Seed)