Life Is Sweet

[Tour 2020] 2020 Live dates (Info, tickets etc.)

Started by ThePumisher, Oct 10, 2019, 16:18

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: shakermaker on May 22, 2020, 13:34
well, we have one 2021 confirmation... Sonar 19th June.
Don't forget the Cork, Ireland gig rescheduled for June 2021 as well!

Chems have been rescheduled for 2021 at Open'er also. Maybe create a new 2021 live page?
Can you imagine ..... an extra-terrestrial disc jockey? Like, listening to radio waves from space? It was unbelievable!

Quote from: kosek on May 28, 2020, 14:32

Chems have been rescheduled for 2021 at Open'er also. Maybe create a new 2021 live page?
Good idea!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Festival Estéreo Picnic was rescheduled to september 2021, there will be a new line up. The Chems are not mentioned.
https://twitter.com/festereopicnic/status/1302019783769165830

Gutted about Tokyo. Obviously, as the dates became closer I knew it was going to happen, and rightly so, but still a big kick in the nuts as FujiRock was so amazing last year, and gigs in Japan are always a fantastic experience.

Quote from: nalaknip on Sep 13, 2020, 12:16

Gutted about Tokyo. Obviously, as the dates became closer I knew it was going to happen, and rightly so, but still a big kick in the nuts as FujiRock was so amazing last year, and gigs in Japan are always a fantastic experience.
that and Irish park, as those 2 are the only locations on the tour to have encores. but I appreciate their concerns.
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

We have/had tix to the Ireland show, and are hopeful that 2021 is still a go. Time will tell!