Jerk Chicken

Reborn in the Echoes (A mix already?!?)

Started by satur8, Jul 22, 2015, 02:42

Previous topic - Next topic
The good news: I have a mix ready to go. (I've been listening to the album non-stop since its release)
The bad news: Mixcloud will not let me post it due to duplication of an artist (4 tracks max).

Can anyone suggest a free internet host where I can share this with you both domestically and  internationally? I want to respect the rules of the forum (new and old),  but DJ mixes were always allowed. I think you will like it.

------------------------
ReBorn in the Echoes

Sometimes I Feel So Deserted
Go (Claude VonStroke Remix)
EML Ritual
Direct Buki
Just Bang
Under Neon Lights
XTC (The Chemical Brothers remix) - Boys Noize
Horse Power/Swoon
Go (Special Request Warehouse Remix - Paul Woolford)
Go (Edge Of Control Dub)
Wo Ha
Nothing But Pleasure - Tom Rowlands
Reflexion (Extended Mix)
I'll See You There
Swoon (Don Diablo Remix)
Wide Open
Radiate

Inspired by Born in the Echoes.

Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

i have always used podomatic for my mixes i posted here.

you're keen, i am still well in the jamming stages!!

Thank you Chops, I appreciate it. I'll look into it tonight or tomorrow. As for "jamming", fortunately I had a light weekend and was immersed in the music almost non-stop.  You know how it goes...I just started playing around and customizing....

I was very disappointed when I uploaded it last night and couldn't even review it in my own country. Mixcloud's terms of services must have changed recently, which is a shame, because I like their track marker labeling system.

I will check out podomatic, and if anyone knows of a player with similar tracking to Mixcloud, that would be great as well.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

For this one, i have decided to dust the old cdj's off , get all the albums and singles out and actually try stuff out for a while and see what happens, then transfer it to ableton and do some tinkering.  It could be a while.

Looking forward to hearing your mix.

We can upload it to this server. Just PM me.
Hi Kevin!

Thanks, Satur8! Please let us know where we can download your mix from. Astounding album to mix!
You are all my children now!

Chops - Thanks for the recommendation!! Good call.

Explud - I appreciate it. I'm going to post it on PodOmatic to get it out there now. But thank you.

ReBorn in the Echoes

Sometimes I Feel So Deserted
Go (Claude VonStroke Remix)
EML Ritual
Direct Buki
Just Bang
Under Neon Lights
XTC (The Chemical Brothers remix) - Boys Noize
Horse Power/Swoon
Go (Special Request Warehouse Remix - Paul Woolford)
Go (Edge Of Control Dub)
Wo Ha
Nothing But Pleasure - Tom Rowlands
Reflexion (Extended Mix)
I'll See You There
Swoon (Don Diablo Remix)
Wide Open
Radiate

This was a quick mix inspired by Born in the Echoes.

I'm sure I'll rework it down the line with newer remixes or classic tracks. But for now, this is what was in my head as I first expereinced Born in the Echoes. I wanted to swap the track order, extend some tracks and blend others. Here's what I did. Thanks for listening!

http://satur8.podomatic.com/entry/2015-07-24T15_32_30-07_00

PM me if you'd like a higher quality mp3.
Last Edit: Jul 24, 2015, 22:58 by satur8

Another gem, Satur8!
Listen to your mix yesterday, enjoyed it very much, thanks!  :music
I can hit cheeky lizards if I want!

i got about half way thru this morning before i had to go out.  some nice transitions and looping going on

Your mixes are always excellent, satur8!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

The waiting paid off, great mix, good job satur8.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it.

The next mix will be more complex. For this one, I just wanted to keep the bangers banging.