Dream How I Dream to Feel

2015 - Longitude Festival

Started by Csar, Jul 22, 2015, 17:36

Previous topic - Next topic
Seems like somebody got him-/herself a proper backstage pass?

"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

saw them hanging out at the sound desk before the show.

pity they don't know how to take a video on an iPhone properly.

Daddy must be a very important person if they got free reign to wander onto the stage during a set
The music gets louder, the lights swirl faster and the chap who freaks out just hasn't passed the acid test. A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is

Really? Haha, that's funny. Yeah, they could have shot it much better. Maybe it was on purpose or they weren't allowed to film anyway?

Haha, daddy the important person. Doesn't seem to far-fetched, aye?!?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

trust me, ive worked enough shows to know that the tour manager and stage manager are the final word on who goes on stage, i know from personal experience, both being told, and telling people that if you arent the artist, you dont go on the stage, sometimes not even side of stage, so yes, it looks like daddy is some one very very important! :)
The music gets louder, the lights swirl faster and the chap who freaks out just hasn't passed the acid test. A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is

Lesson taken  ;D
I hope those folks recognized the privilege they had and were into the music as well. Nothing is more annoying than people who don't even appreciate or care for the music and are just there to tell a nice story and brag afterwards.
Last Edit: Jul 26, 2015, 11:41 by Csar
— Aurora (The Seed)