We Help to Make the World a Little Bit Better

Questions for Tom & Ed

Started by Shotglass75, Nov 26, 2019, 22:28

Previous topic - Next topic
If you were able to ask Tom & Ed one question, what would it be?

Mine would be:

Is there a stand out moment in your career working together when the other person created a piece of music or brought in an idea to the studio that you were just absolutely floored by how beautiful it was? What was it?

(ok, that's 2 questions, but you get my drift?)

I would ask what K+D+B stands for, but only if Csar isn't the presenter of the question...  ;)
no idea, no idea

Would you ever consider another full visual for an album with all the new directions you've went with the live show?
And I feel like I'm dreaming...and I feel like I'm dreaming...

Will there ever be a compilation release of full Lives featuring rare performances (2005 featuring Problem:Question & Wonders of the deep, 2007 featuring Come with us & The Pills wont help you now ETC)
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Quote from: ThePumisher on Nov 27, 2019, 00:27

I would ask what K+D+B stands for, but only if Csar isn't the presenter of the question...  ;)
:P There are six ways of asking that question!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Nov 27, 2019, 03:12
Will there ever be a compilation release of full Lives featuring rare performances (2005 featuring Problem:Question & Wonders of the deep, 2007 featuring Come with us & The Pills wont help you now ETC)

Well this would pretty much be my question as well. I would also really like a nice board recording of Escape Velocity with Golden Path. It isn't rare but needs to happen as a non-DVD official audio release.
Uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Quote from: satur8 on Nov 27, 2019, 15:03

Well this would pretty much be my question as well. I would also really like a nice board recording of Escape Velocity with Golden Path. It isn't rare but needs to happen as a non-DVD official audio release.

I guess if we are going that route could Snow + Surface to Air be the B-Side?

Quote from: Shotglass75 on Nov 27, 2019, 20:10

wohwohwohwoh, i wet my pants again
no idea, no idea

Quote from: Shotglass75 on Nov 27, 2019, 20:10

Quote from: Conn6orsuper117 on Apr 24, 2019, 22:24

Imma just leave this here O:-)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1oU0iDFqt_vNFuxpwegnMtM6Brc-FWQTK
but yes I do also wish for their official take on the track
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."