Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Out Of Control (Avalanches Surrender To Love Remix)

• The Boxer
  • I'm MAD AS HELL
I was really surprised as it played on polish MTV Dance :D
(it's weird because I haven't seen the GTKO which is way more popular...)
damn... I really like that rmx
Just saw that it will get 12min version... Can't wait :D
I'm MAD AS HELL!

• Giant
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.
SEE THE RECORD STORE DAY THREAD NOW!

Edit: Click
« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2020, 19:04 by Wolkenkrabber »  
DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Giant
  • ONE MAN WILL RISK EVERYTHING TO SAVE HIS FAMILY.
Kitten Killer, but is it worth closely examining the blurb I linked to in my post above?

Quote (selected)
The limited edition 180g 12 inch will contain two tracks never before released on vinyl. The first is 'Surrender To Love' is a brand new and unreleased mix by Australian electronic pioneers The Avalanches featuring tracks from Surrender + the brand new remix of their 1999 classic 'Out Of Control'. Artwork is derived from a brand new screen print of the original 'Out Of Control' single art created by original Surrender artwork designer Kate Gibb art.Side A Surrender To Love - A Mix By The Avalanches Side B Out Of Control - The Avalanches Surrender To Love Mix

Scenario 1
So is the B side the 12 minute remix of OOC, whilst the A side is a sort of megamix/DJ mix featuring multiple tracks from Surrender? Am I understanding this correctly?

Scenario 2

Or could the B side be the short OOC remix we already know, whilst the A-side (megamix/DJ mix of Surrender tracks) is the 12 minute long thing?

I'm leaning towards Scenario 2. I'm thinking there isn't a 12 minute long version of the OOC remix. The B side is gonna be the one already on YouTube, whilst the A side is multiple tracks from Surrender.

« Last Edit: Mar 05, 2020, 23:51 by Wolkenkrabber »  
DON'T. LOOK. DOWN.

• Galvanizer
Either way, US people can't get it.  :(

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!