0 (0%)
They need you, they need each other other
1 (6.3%)
Love is all
11 (68.8%)
We make the world a little bit better
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Is this a real thing or photoshopped? It's awesome!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

It's from Ed's instagram
no idea, no idea

So so cool! I love when crews get some recognition! And the chems crew especially!
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

The best crew ever for making it happen for all of us!! 🙌🏻
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

does anyone else think this should be part of every show?

Every show should have this.

Cant wait for the sigh of relief after tonights show when everyone is officially on holiday.

This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Quote from: shakermaker on Nov 30, 2019, 16:49

does anyone else think this should be part of every show?

If you hang around watching the "Love Is All" long enough this should absolutely pop up like end credits
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

the crew members really are the underrated brothers (if you can count them as that which I do)
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

the crew on any tour, really.

— Aurora (The Seed)

The actual crew behind the show is massive :D And they all are a funny bunch. You have the Tour Manager, Production Manager, Stage Manager, Lighting Crew, Sound crew, Laser Crew, Backline Crew, Riggers and a lot of other fantastic peeps.