Dig Your Own Hole

Got Glint / Catch Me I'm Falling

Started by the8ball, Dec 04, 2019, 12:33

Previous topic - Next topic
Saturday at the O2 was my third time seeing the boys, and it was without a doubt the best. What I'm most interested / blown away by was the Got Glint & Catch Me I'm Falling medley they played. Honestly, with the visuals, it was something to behold. Are there any decent live recordings of that particular version they played on this tour floating online? I need to listen to it again!!

Saw this in another thread and was blown away.  Man, I NEED them to come to Chicago in 2020!

I think this one pretty much covers it:
Quote from: androidgeoff on Apr 17, 2019, 20:16

I need the Miguel version of the album

Quote from: Champiness on Dec 05, 2019, 09:39

I think this one pretty much covers it:

Holy shit that transition from 4:00 onwards is so excellent!

I'd love to see them do bit's like this a bit more in places. Honestly the fact they've removed any trace of Believe from the current set makes me a little sad. I really liked it as the MAH outro, or Saturate outro... Feel like with Glint and CMIF they've done such a smooth job with it they should try a couple more bits like that.

Don't know if this has been posted already, but here's another great recording, from their show in Moscow:

The vibe is just amazing!

Just checked my archieve and I've got the whole Moscow show in good quality.
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2019, 15:43 by Csar
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: Csar on Dec 14, 2019, 15:38
Just checked my archieve and I've got the whole Moscow show in good quality.
Can you PM an mp3 dl?

Quote from: Stefan on Dec 14, 2019, 15:35

Don't know if this has been posted already, but here's another great recording, from their show in Moscow:

Oh, memories... ❤️
Hi Kevin!

Reatching this - somebody needs to award that bit at 1:43

:o I've never seen those visuals before. Went to the gig in Ally Pally last year and the Dublin show a few weeks later and pretty sure they played Got Glint (its a personal favourite) but defintely didnt have those visuals. Mind blowing

I've literally just phoned my brother, got him out of bed and insisted he gets up to watch that video  :))
Live:Point Depot Dublin 1999 Creamfields Ireland 2001 Witness Festival 2002  Marlay Park Dublin 2005 Electric Picnic 2007 Longitude Dublin 2015 Alexandra Palace 2018 3Arena Dublin 2018 Musgrave Park Cork 2023 3Arena Dublin 2023
DJ: Printworks 2022

Yep, Got Glint was part of the setlist from the Fall 2018 shows (where it replaced Hold Tight London), the new visuals were introduced in Fall 2019. And yeah, they are amazing!

In my life I have had my breath taken away 4 times, where I stood open mouthed at what I was seeing.
First time was in 2007 at Electric Picnic, first time I saw the paintballs visuals for Saturate.
Second time was on safari when I saw a lion up close.
Third time was at Longitude in 2016 at the Chems when they played Elektrobank and flatnose George (I think that's what he's called) on the yellow phone.
Fourth time was last night seeing those Got Glint visuals  :o

Bit of a trend here  ;D
Live:Point Depot Dublin 1999 Creamfields Ireland 2001 Witness Festival 2002  Marlay Park Dublin 2005 Electric Picnic 2007 Longitude Dublin 2015 Alexandra Palace 2018 3Arena Dublin 2018 Musgrave Park Cork 2023 3Arena Dublin 2023
DJ: Printworks 2022