If You Ever Change Your Mind About Leaving It All Behind..

Surrender Box Set - Download

Started by spjp2019, Dec 10, 2019, 08:37

Previous topic - Next topic
Has anyone successfully downloaded the Surrender box set songs from the sound of vinyl site?

thanks for the reminder. just tried. nope.
Eight or over.

so after my first email, they sent me another one saying that they have the audio and that the code was fixed.

tried again and no luck. another email sent.
This is up there. Like, Star Guitar up there.

Hey, heads up, my friend's download code was also not working. He had been using Firefox, but then he tried another browser and the link worked.

Quote from: neorev on Dec 16, 2019, 03:06

Hey, heads up, my friend's download code was also not working. He had been using Firefox, but then he tried another browser and the link worked.
Maybe that due to Firefox's new security features like anti-tracking.. If you change those settings or switch them off altogether, does it work then too?
"You cannot eat money, oh no. You cannot eat money, oh no. When the last tree has fallen and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no."
— Aurora (The Seed)

Quote from: neorev on Dec 16, 2019, 03:06

That's weird, I couldn't login to the website using Chrome for the other codes (No Geography, etc) so I had to use Firefox

Just tried to redeem my code that came with the 10" but it still doesn't work.
I'm using Chrome and other codes work without problems.
Anyone else still got this problem?

Quote from: M_O_N_O on Jan 03, 2020, 18:09

Just tried to redeem my code that came with the 10" but it still doesn't work.
I'm using Chrome and other codes work without problems.
Anyone else still got this problem?
same
"The music Gets Louder, The Lights swirl faster, the chap who freaks out hasn't passed the acid test... A surprising number of these youngsters don't even know who Timothy Leary is..."

Just emailed them again about it. We'll see what they have to say.
dancesoitallkeepsspinning

I got, VERBATIM, the exact same response from their support team... The email I sent them was in response to the first answer so, if it was a human (beginning to think it isn't) they would have SEEN that they already wrote the exact same response.
Trash company.

Probably not getting any downloads from that code I'm afraid, boys & girls.

"Thank you for contacting us about this issue and I'm very sorry for the delay in responding. We are currently investigating this issue and as soon as we know more we will be back in touch.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards
Push Support"

Not the exact same response. Which I guess is a win. But it basically says the same thing - We don't know, and we don't know when we will know.

this is a bit of a bummer
Eight or over.

UPDATE:

Believe it or not, Push Entertainment actually followed up and the download code now works!

wav files of the EBWs are now available chums  :music

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jan 21, 2020, 18:18

UPDATE:

Believe it or not, Push Entertainment actually followed up and the download code now works!

I guess you would have said so if it were the case, but any extras, like the Avalanches remix?

Quote from: Enjoyed on Jan 21, 2020, 18:18

UPDATE:

Thanks for the update!

Quote from: Ben_j on Jan 22, 2020, 19:46

I guess you would have said so if it were the case, but any extras, like the Avalanches remix?
No extras, just EBW 3 and 4.
Probably because the 10"es were also available seperately at first.