Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

The Prodigy (official thread)

• Galvanizer
  • Disrupt The Scene
Why not a third vinyl with that 25th anniversary edition including Molotov Bitch, The Trick and No Man Army?

I'm with ya. I wish there they did a bit more for the anniversary edition. The Fat Of The Land deserves the Surrender treatment. Just some alternate artwork on colored vinyl was not enough to make me drop money. Not gonna lie, kinda disappointed. This album deserves so much more. At least include the b-sides, perhaps even instrumentals.

• The ChemBase Team
"For the anniversary of one of my favourite album, I'd really like a new remix from an artist I don't give a shit about !"
 - No one ever

• Swiper
  • We see the Light
Hell Yeah , The Prodigy live concert(s) 2022 , i went to their first show of the UK tour at Sheffield O2 Academy , amazing energy and atmosphere , setlist was all killer , straight into my top five gigs of all time.
" Everybody  jumpin out of their mind  "

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike
Hoping they come around europe so i can see them, but feelings will be weird not seeing Keef up there  :(

Last time i've seen them was at the Philipshalle Mitsubishi Electric Halle in Düsseldorf, 3 months before Keith's death.
no idea, no idea

• Swiper
Spoiler
looks like they are mostly focusing on the keith-less parts of their discography? which makes perfect sense... though admittedly I'm not familiar with some of these songs.

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/the-prodigy/2022/o2-academy-sheffield-england-73b506bd.html

accompanied by this lovely tribute via an instrumental version of firestarter.

https://youtu.be/DgeUYLvZpDU
[close]

• Galvanizer
  • Disrupt The Scene
A huge selection of their discography are Keith-less tracks. Lots of goodies amongst them too.

• Swiper
true, yes. he was always a huge part of the live experience but on record it was a different picture. it makes sense they can shift the live show and go on. though he will be missed for sure.

• Galvanizer
  • Maybe I'll find a friend to spend the weekend
A huge selection of their discography are Keith-less tracks. Lots of goodies amongst them too.

I remember myself shutting up one really annoying fb moaner crying all over the place about The Prodigy having literally no sense without the Keef on stage pointing him, that literally just 1/4 of the all of the main album tracks are those driven by the Keith, can't remember if I haven't even brought up all of them on one list, which made him finally shut up, as he was spreading the heavy bullshit making so many fake facts, that it just hurted XDDD

I simply love all of those "og 90's fans" who simply "know better, as they were there, when you weren't even born" XDDDD
Where do I start?
Where do I begin?

• Pioneer
Going to see them in Newcastle on Monday. Looking forward to seeing them in a fairly smallish sold out venue on potentially the hottest day the country has ever seen.

• Burst Generator
  • K+D+B is godlike

You must be logged in to post. Login or register!